1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Upcomming Honeymoon...

Discussion in 'General' started by Fredy, May 24, 2005.

1. Fredy

Fredy I need to loose weight!!

So I'm having dinner with Joi my fiance and she has this great idea for a honeymoon, She wants to do track days some where really nice and then go to some resort nearby and relax and do some sight seeing.
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here's where I need some help.
    Any one know of any Orgs. that do track days on a MotoGP track in Europe? and if so how about bike rentals for the track? We get married October 1st 2005 :beer:

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I cannot help you with your question; I just want to remind you that you are one very lucky guy. Of course you already knew that. :)

I'm sure MarkB would be the best guy to help you out on this query; at least specific to the UK. I will see if I can find out some info from my buddies in Germany, if that is a viable option for you.

Congratulations in advance. :)

3. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

She's definately what is known as a keeper! Congrats man! :beer:

4. Fredy

Thanks Guys. I am one lucky Bastard:D

5. Jugglenutz

She doesn't have a hot sister who's addicted to road racing does she? :confused:

6. Fredy

Lever,

If she had one, you have to get on line, all my buddies are jealouse. When I met her she already had 3 bikes (Duc 900ss, SV, and a Triumph) After I had asked her to mary me she got me an SV so I could race it along with my RC51. Best of all she puts up with my crazy ass! :wow:

7. Jugglenutz

:wow:

:up:

8. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Good for you.

On a related note, my fiancee has agreed to a MotoGP race for part of our honeymoon next year. I was thinking we go to Prague for some sightseeing and then hit the Czech GP. Anybody know when the 2006 schedule gets released and where/how do I get tickets?

9. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

cheap trackday and great sightseeing... South Africa!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should contact Fat Bloke.

11. Chip

Chip Registered

Don't fall down.............................:Poke:

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You realize that your bride-to-be is actually a space alien, right? No human woman would behave the way she is behaving.

Congrats, by the way, and I hope your luck continues.

13. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I must be the opposite of you guys. My wife rarely comes to the track and has very little interest in motorcycles. I wouldn't want it any other way. Racing is my getaway. I love my wife and love spending time with her, but going to the track and racing, hanging with friends, is a good break. I don't like it as much when she's there, as I don't really have the time, nor mood, to entertain her. Just my experiences. :cool:

14. Fredy

Thanks Darrin, I know what you mean, I could not believe my ears when she suggested it. Then again she is a bike nut like me :p

Thanks Papa. FatBloke chimes in here every once in a while. Hey Bloke you out there??

15. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

Kris, You better hope that she doesn't read the BBS, or you'll be in the dog house for so long you won't remember what a real bed feels like. :eek:

:D