1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my mini

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by mattology, Aug 14, 2013.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I believe my Honda RS125 GP bike made 44hp when GP Star sold it to me. THat was with a Motobum cylinder and A-kit piston I believe.

Your numbers are very respectable for what you have done. Id ride/own it anyday...

I had a RGV250 back in 95 when I started racing. It had a kit PGM, Jolly moto pipes and the rest mainly stock. Id say power in the low 60's. I thought a Honda RS125 would be no match til Chris Ulrich passed me at Tally and left me in the dust. Later I ended trading it for a Honda 125 and man those little things will fly.

If anyone remembers running the OLD OLD tally before they changed the 90's etc I could run that track counter clockwise and hit the front straigh bump and power wheelie into T-1 on the 125!

2. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

So the bikes are still out here and still kicking around

I made it out to Bushnell Motorsports park and had a complete blast. When braking hard coming off of the bridge, i am getting a little bit of rear wheel chatter.

too stiff of a rear spring?