1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My head hath departed from my body.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I guess they continued to make motorcycles after the 1986 GSXR, the 851, the RC30 and the TZ250. :D

Still, I'm swinging towards really liking it.

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Thank Dog! Lol.

Bennett's boys are quite happy so far. Good to hear the Factory pipeline is flowing some trick parts. I'm giving them Best Of so far as color schemes.

http://www.bennettssuzuki.co.uk/spanish-tests2017/[/QUOTE]

I don't like the body colored windscreen part. Red sucks too. Other than that, I'd crash it.

Steeltoe and Ra.Ge. Raptor like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Glorious.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Accurized. :D

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

sounds like he was taking it easy there and kinda looked like he was still getting a feel for it, no?

6. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I don't like the body colored windscreen part. Red sucks too. Other than that, I'd crash it.[/QUOTE]

Its just to hide seeing the wires going to the back of the dashboard. It doesn't hinder the riders view as the top of the dashboard/fairing stay is right there and the paint doesn't go above that area

7. Stupid video.

The bike sounds badass, but that POV is the dumbest, most useless thing in the world. I see people posting videos like that all the time of TDs and races.

The only thing it is good for is staring at some dudes ass. I know some of you like that (NTTIAWWT), but aside from that (and perhaps helping a student who is struggling with BP), that POV is fucking useless and stupid.

You can't see the track, you can't see how they are setting up for corners or passes, you can't see their lines, you can't see the speedometer or tach, you can't see their hands on the controls, can't see other riders around them, etc.

Even the camera pointed backwards makes more sense and accomplishes more than that horseshitass POV.

It pisses me off when I am looking for videos of tracks/races to watch in preparation for races, and I finally find one that is long and of the right track....only to see the camera is mounting on the tail pointed at dudes ass.

Fucking useless waste of time and video.

joec likes this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA!!!!

So you don't like it?

Gorilla George likes this.
  9. No. :D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. I wish they would leave it exactly how it sits. It looks GREAT. Test bikes are my favorite.

12. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Should be a good fight in Motoamerica this year. Definitely expect the Suzuki to take some wins and wouldn't be surprised to see Elias take it all.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. Agreed. I made a similar comment earlier in this thread (or it might have been the other thread on this bike).

Elias is a former Moto2 World Champion and a guy who has won a MotoGP race (beating Rossi heads up, in the dry).

Now that he knows all the tracks, and has this all-new (much improved) bike, I would go as far as saying he should be the favorite to win the MA title.

dsmitty37 and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I have to agree with the Chronic Complainer this time lol.

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That dude just won another Sr TT on that bike.

Carry on children.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Is the tank dented?

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Must have been painful waiting to post that.

bleacht likes this.