1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My (former) neighbor - Mr. Scumbag

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 2blueYam, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

I work right down the street from Section 8 housing. Most have really nice cars as well. The other day a brand new Camaro showed up and has been there every day since. I've also seen WRX STi's, a lot of Lexus and BMW too.

2. ETenn600

ETenn600 Active Member

Isn't it nice that we get to pay all of our bills and struggle to get the things we want, why people can play the system drive nice cars have nice clothes, and get a handout everytime they want. I was in line at the grocery store yesteday, and some girl looked to be about 16 was trying to get non approved WIC items using her WIC then just stood there for about 10 minutes argueing with the cashier. I mean come on.... sorry if you want mango tangerine juice, but your WIC clearly stated Apple juice. If you want the other take some money out of your pocket and pay for it!

3. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago.

I'm in the party store by our shop getting some soup for lunch.

This ROUGH looking lady walks up. Gets 3, 2 liters of Faygo on her bridge card. Then buys a fifth of vodka.

It was 11 a.m. on I think Tuesday or Wednesday.

4. ETenn600

ETenn600 Active Member

Amazingly enough she has enough money for her boos, but not enough for her necessities in life!!!

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

6 liters of Faygo are "necessities"?

6. ETenn600

ETenn600 Active Member

No not at all luxury if you ask me for someone requiring assistance. The only things that should be allowed are truly life necessities to sustain a living person. Beans, rice, meat....etc. If it is not then it should be not allowed. Why should someone get to drink sodas and eat Twinkies on the dime of the country, especially when they can afford there fifth of Vodka or Lexus or whatever else they are using their money for....