My daughter...

Discussion in 'General' started by RRP, Sep 10, 2019.

1. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Ugh... my daughter just graduated H.S. this year with her Associates as well...Shit, I feel old... liz50.jpg

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How the heck old was he when I met him? 13? 14? Crust, good thing I'm getting better looking as we age 'cause we're aging.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

The end of you clavicle? Did you somehow seperate your A-C joint? Sounds like it

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You need to see her now. An athlete, a smarty like her mom and a potential serial killer like her dad.

5. Paige

Paige Well-Known Member

What????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. Freshwomen at HS.

I call her the locust. Comes through the house and eats everything that might be food and she gets taller.

Paige likes this.
  7. Paige

Paige Well-Known Member

Just doesn’t seem real. My 11 year old is now taller than me and wears bigger shoes. I mean I’m short, but still.

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

A couple of weeks ago our youngest turned 20, for the first time in eighteen years we don't have a teenage girl at home...

9. Paige

Paige Well-Known Member

This thread is depressing

10. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Just wait until you are talking about the grandkids! :eek:

This was from the first day of "soccer" last Saturday. This is a football club in Bahrain that has activities for all age groups. My grandson barely made the cut (the tikes group is supposed to be 1 1/2 to 3 yo and he's at 15 mo). They let him in anyway to be with his sister (also seen there) who is 2 1/2. Then there is his little brother who is approaching 2 mo old now. He's not playing soccer yet. :)

20190907_134516000_iOS.jpg 20190907_134516000_iOS.jpg

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeah something like that. I'm just getting old.

12. Paige

Paige Well-Known Member

So cute Hooper.

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

The Girl is 9. She’s a high red belt in the midst of her black belt cycle. She’s KILLING it! This is her coming to a finish of her 2 mile run finishing at 16:08, 9 seconds away from qualifying. She’s a snarky little shit just like her old man, but she’s a legit little badass too! 6C8B6F0B-DF0A-478D-A0AF-D8A31617734A.jpeg

Phl218 and Paige like this.
  14. Paige

Paige Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I’ll brag a little too. MVP at nationals this past summer where her team won the 5th grade division. Top 12 at Nike invite camp as well. She’s a little baller and also an amazing dancer. I can’t wait to see where all this kids end up in the future.

pjzocc, Phl218, HPPT and 3 others like this.