1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My condolences, your son was an idiot.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Nov 21, 2010.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

this thread got so much better once the ora guy started chiming in.

2. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

I love our society these days. Everyone likes to defer responsibility. If 4loco had given the kid food poisoning or something it would definitely be their fault, but it didn't. These morons keep drinking the stuff and don't know when to quit. That is the fault of the user and their lack of intelligence. This case is like the one on the news a few weeks ago where the girl drank 4loco and decided to drive drunk, wrecked, and died. Then the family wants to blame the drink. Your retarded kid would have done the same thing if they were drinking Jack Daniels.... but good luck at sueing them over something like this. They are only pushing things because it is a fairly new drink and the court system will allow them, and most likely award them. I'm with Davek in a post from another thread "HARDEN THE FUCK UP"

3. BrainDead Lying Thief

BrainDead Lying Thief He who makes mods babble

Sorry, been busy. I never lied about shit. I never lied about a relationship. Remember that conversation?

Your story about the pictures is 100% correct. So is mine. Sucks having to explain shit when people only tell the details they want people to hear, doesn't it?

Like I'm stalking you with emails to strike up conversation? I sent you a couple of pictures of cars and a motorcycle. You responded to one. The other I asked about Spies bike which you responded to. You do know there is a thing called junk mail, right?

4. BrainDead Lying Thief

I worked constuction before I banged the bosses daughter. Funny how things open up for us morons after that. You weren't the pick of the litter. You aren't the best for the job. You slept your way in and I commend you for it.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Any of this ring a bell?

"I can no longer be friends with you because I'm not really forth coming with all my truths. Actually I am, but I'm not exactly accurate when I do it."

Hint: I didn't write it…

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah, still a liar, still a thief, how cute you are when you've got such a sad little life you can't avoid coming back here.

7. BrainDead Lying Thief

Ah, says the man with over 86,000 posts. Sorry for intruding on your sorry ass reality by me having fun in a virtual world. You're just pixels on a screen. Try to contain yourself.

Could you do me a favor, virtual asshole and change my name to BLT? That other shit is to much to type and I can barely remember my password is abc123 on some days.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get paid to be here snookums.

Why would I do your fucked up crazy ass a favor? Seriously dude, go find another part of the interwebs to bother with your insanity.

9. Trikky74

Trikky74 Well-Known Member

So Mongo, I never knew you were important lol.

Who do I send my resume too?

Cheers.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, I'm figuring out how to make money for being pixels.

11. Trikky74

Had I known you were "WERA" I would have firmly planted my white lips on your ass.:up:

Guess there is no one to complain to if you ban me lol, shit.

Cheers

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not WERA. Not even close to it.

13. Trikky74

Oh good.

Back to the status quo.

Cheers
    :beer:

14. BrainDead Lying Thief

why don't you just bend over and take him up the arse? You can suck him while he is making lots of money posting his pixel ass on the web. I seen suck asses before, but you slurped diareah.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rich, you have a thread, stay out of the rest of the sandbox, you're tracking shit everywhere.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But but but, he has emails!!!!

17. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

And over 5,000 posts.

18. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Charge us $ to post here. [That might separate the usual kooks from the super kooks]

19. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Isn't that sort of a "tax"?

:crackup:

20. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Only if WERA is sort of a "State" :Poke: