1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My condolences, your son was an idiot.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aww, the final gasp of a moron.... I worked for WERA before I was dating Evelyne and before we got married. Honestly that wasn't even a mediocre try on your part.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Try understanding the language - "most" does not have the same meaning as "all".

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As long as the manufacturer isn't putting out a product that is illegal, why would they bear responsibility? 4loko isn't pretending to be something it's not, it's a jager bomb in a can. Everyone purchasing it knows this - that's the whole reason they're buying them.

It's like faulting Everclear because college kids mix it with fruit juice in garbage cans and get fucked up.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's a joint liability with Rubbermaid and Hi-C. :D

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

You sound like a lawyer...but the smiley face is a dead give-a-way that you aren't.

Besides...you forgot to also go after the city, and their water department. :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I would advise you to be very, very careful what you try to lie about here. I probably still have dozens of messages from both you and Hater about your screwed up relationship that you somehow both involved me in. You pathetic fuckers got me to read the referee in your bullshit and you're now trying to lie about what that whole thing was?

I distinctly remember telling you that I was wondering what she looked like, like I do everyone I correspond with electronically, but that I did not want you sending me pictures of her that you claimed you had. How your drugged up mind turned that into me wanting to see the pictures, I can't quite figure it out. We can compare archives, if you would like. It's not going to turn out well for you. It's a good thing it all happened over e-mail. Very easy to document.

So again, you are a pathological liar and you need to get help. I guess that'll teach me to waste my time listening to people like you.

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

:Pop:

So much to catch up on after the holidays.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Werd.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

uhmmmm....were the pics any good? Just askin....

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I found something even better than I thought in my archives: Rich admitting that he is a liar and doesn't deserve my friendship. But he probably would not remember writing that, for obvious reasons. This is not even funny anymore, because there is no challenge in it. So buddy, you should quit while you're ahead before you make me really mad.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One that I had in the whacko folder in my email program :D as usual, reads bottom to top :D

It's more of a response than I expected.

Sincerely,
    Rich Thompson

On Sep 8, 2009, at 7:51 AM, WERA Motorcycle Roadracing <[email protected]> wrote:

Get back on your meds dumbass, you know you shouldn't be off them.

Sean P. Clarke
    WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
    [email protected]

On Sep 7, 2009, at 9:34 PM, Rich Thompson wrote:

Could I please post on your forum, because it is where most people
    talk about racing? If not, go fuck yourself.

Sincerly,
    Rich Thompson

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And with that, one more lie is brought to light.

13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

A product can be defective or unreasonably dangerous without being illegal.

:D

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Trikes....

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I submit to the court this product is neither. The only thing unreasonable is the intelligence of the end user, it is absolutely not defective, the intended purpose is inebriation and it is quite successful at that :D

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I would hazard to guess it has a zero failure rate.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixed if for you

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

A Darwin Buffer...

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

But wat if the end user cut herself on the can? Huh? What about that?

:D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She could find better uses for her tongue than licking the last drop out of the bottom of the can.