1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my apologies!

Discussion in 'General' started by AUDREY, May 27, 2002.

1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Audrey,
    You shouldn't feel bad at all. At least you got out there and tried your hardest instead of sitting in the pits. I, for one, thought you did great considering all that your were carrying on your shoulders this weekend. I respected you as a racer before but now there is a new level of respect for your efforts. Keep at it. It will come back to you tenfold. :D

I had a frustrating weekend as well as I just couldn't seem to go any faster no matter how hard I tried. I was more than a second faster in practice than I was in the races. That's the first time that has happened. Don't know what mojo was not working up there. I guess I was due a bad weekend since I haven't really had one this year yet. There's always next year.:cool:

2. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

I'm sorry I didn't take the bad mojo with me...

Glad to hear that you are OK. Shit happens...take my word for it. You didn't let anyone down, you learned something. And that, mon cherie, is OK.

Soldier on, sista!

3. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

Audrey, I said it all at the track. I'm so glad you guys came over to spend some time with us before you left; you need to get Scott to do that more often. Right now, he just thinks we're not right.:p

If you need anything, you know how to get in touch with me.

4. cam2win

cam2win Well-Known Member

Rearsets

Hey Audrey,
    This is Jason with Racer Supply, are you gals in need of some more rearsets for the SV? Just let Shane or I know and we will get you all taken care of.

Jason [email protected]
    Shane [email protected]

By the way our new three piece levers are almost done:D :D

Keep in touch and let us know what the Sirens need to compete, we're there for ya.;)

5. AUDREY

AUDREY Nurse Betty

uh, rearsets seem to be the chocie of the SV carnage. and the F3 mess as well. We do need help, i will call tomorrow, and once again, i am so thankful for the family i have with my guys and gals of the roadracing world. i am so surprised though.... three falls in these Vansons, my largest section of real estate still has the "KISSIT" in tact! i think i need to call Shoei though, i'm going thru some helmets!
    Beth... the body work, er whats left of it, it has character now! Plastic Dr...... are we fired yet?
    just kidding.. Beth, how's the cold and the knee?

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

LOL, all the bikes I've ridden have wound up with a lot of character.... :D
    I'm better. My knee just has really deep bruising and road rash. :eek: I'm more worried about you. Am I gonna have to duct tape your ribs back together for Roebling? :)

Jason- yeah, we need more rearsets. Thank goodness we're sponsored by you guys!

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Yeah Audrey, what she said YO! :D

Rest up and we'll see you at Roebling. :cool:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wonder when she'll notice....

:D

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Oh she's noticed. :eek: Haven't you seen her thread yet? :confused:

If Jim and I come up missing at Roebling you'll know whose trailer to check for dead bodies. ;)

10. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

That's funny!!

now I'm going to hide :(

11. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If it makes you feel better, you even made the local paper - The Gazette Virginian - which never covers motorcycle racing. My three-year old saw the picture and started jumping up and down, yelling "I saw her! I saw her!"

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott