1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Muslim woman and driver's license

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Jun 6, 2003.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

All I can say aboot this is- Ha-ha! :D :cool:

Link

2. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

that is interesting her religion did not hinder her from beating the hell out of the kids she was taking care of. It did forbid her from letting the doc look over them.

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Worthy of a :rolleyes:

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Florida...enough said!

David

5. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

The kicker is that pretty much every Islamic nation (at least those that allow women to drive at all) require them to lose the bag over their heads for the license photo. If the fundamentalist nutcases don't have a problem with it, the woman has no arguement.

6. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

She LOST. A Florida Judge shut her down.

Saidly, this woman is an American convert to Islam (1997) giving a bad rap to Muslims.

In Muslim contries in the middle east they do not allow what this freak was trying to do. She was trying to abuse the system. If anything she is clearly Americanized. She is pathetic, has a record, had her name changed, and was likely lining up her ducks to take advantage of a double identity.

Tasks to do:
    1) change name
    2) change religious profile
    3) hide visual identy

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is the right to drive protected under the Constitution?

8. twg

twg Well-Known Member

Driving is a privilege that, unfortunately, too many believe is a right they are born with.

9. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

....along with a lot of other things....

10. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

If she don't like it. . .
    GO BACK TO THE DESERT !
    I'm sure she can get a camel liscense !:Poke:

11. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

I SECOND THIS POSTING!!!

driving is not a right, this woman is a nutcase!

if she doesn't like the USA and our policy, move the hell out I'll even pay for the ticket

12. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Uh, I think you're missing the little fact that she's an American converted to the religon. There's no desert to go back to. Unless you want to ship her to Texas or something. :Poke:

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let the chick wear her sack. If she wants to look like Grimace (from Seasame street, not BW :D) then leave her alone. But no way she should have a drivers license, she just ain't right in the head to begin with.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Hey, Texas did nothing wrong...why should we be punished? Leave her in Florida or send her just east of Florida. :cool:

David

15. 191k

191k Well-Known Member

What bothers me is the that the ACLU has taken her case. I used to be a member, but this is just too ridiculous. The ACLU lost whatever credibility they had left on this one.

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

oh HELL NO!!! you didn't say some shit like that!?!!? well, at least my girl can't kick my ass?!? :p fag. :p

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good point, I should have clarified a bit. Let the chick wear her bag, but NOT in her photo. She doesn't want to take off her halloween outfit then no drivers license.

Look at me, I'm sandra dee and I can waste Millions of dollars of the courts money. Bill the ACLU and the chick for the cost of the courts time.

18. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

I wonder if there was much of an uproar when some Christians won court cases in Indiana and Colorado to allow them photo exemptions on their licenses (because of their beliefs about graven images).

Bureau of Motor Vehicles of The State of Indiana v. Pentecostal House of Prayer, Inc, 269 Ind. 361 (1978)

Dennis v. Charnes (Colo. 1986)

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

so. what's your point. they are idiots too. an i.d. needs a photograph.

thuxley, the brazen christian hater. :D

20. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

Thou sayest it........;)