1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah they've been really pushing that one for sure. Won't work since he isn't acting any crazier now than he ever has and especially leading up to the election. The only people who will fall for it are the same OMB's that think he's evil incarnate no matter what. The Cheeto Jesus crowd knows he's crazy and absolutely love it, that's why they voted for him in the first place.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The whole point of Crazy Nancy and Chuckles even meeting with the Prez in the first place was to show him up. They intended to swamp him (pun intended) with a bunch of whacko Dem requirements.Then when he didn't agree, accuse him of not being serious. To hell with C & N, let them stew in their own juices.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Pelosi claiming anyone has mental issues is hilarious. She is the poster child for single brain cell individuals. You know, the people that actually listen to her and vote for democrats.

4. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Howard has been on a press tour for his new book and everyone asks him about Trump because he was on the show quite a bit and they were friendly off-air. He's not part of some conspiracy to make Trump seem crazy, he knows he's crazy but has never been a Trump basher.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Mueller is going to speak about the probe
    at the Justice Department at 11 AM.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

More lies and innuendo from a failed Democrat hack

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Gotta love the rhetoric here. Every outcome has conditional explanations established prior to outcomes. .ecnerefnI

Shall we look up the posts claiming "He'll never testify"?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We learned from the left.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wait, what? The report isn’t out yet?
    You know the one that was going to prove without a shadow of a doubt Trump colluded with Russia while simultaneously obstructing the investigation itself.

I think liberal Dems have perfected the art of conditional explanations while also constantly redefining and changing the entire (false) narrative.

Is this the conditional explanation you are referring too?

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Mueller's got balls. "Y'all can subpoena all you want, read the damn report because that's my testimony."

Fuck em. I like this guy.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I thought you were smarter than them?

Deductive thinking. It requires evidence in hand, not imagined. It goes uphill, not downhill.
    This applies to whichever angle is being pushed.
    Carry on!

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Since you all seem to think you have a monopoly on intelligence and rational thought, I figured why not emulate.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Even when said “evidence” is made up and false. But as long as it’s in hand.

Deductive thinking is like way awesome. :crackup:

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

When will the true Mueller report be released? :D

cav115 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. One of the better special prosecutor types I've seen that I can remember. He didn't like the games Trump tried to play (and his employees saved him from going over the line as they should) and worded his report as such which I totally get. But he was clear and honest and did the job he was hired to do.

50Joe likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A true prosecutor would not have put accusations in without charge for public dispersal. That is slander with the victim unable to defend themselves.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, not so sure on that. Especially when the person is Trump who is happy to do the same :crackup:

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The report does not accuse Trump of obstruction...that's the point. The HoR missed the main issue on purpose, of course. When that didn't pan out they pivoted to cover up. Now that that is misfiring it's full circle back to "not fit" and amendment 25......And the merry go round continues....

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Now do Kavanaugh! :crackup:

Too soon?