1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Fair enough. I guess you have ignored the multitude of childish names, etc thrown my way eh? Again, try to find where I threw the first volley towards a forum member in a disrespectful manner. My failure has been to give into the antics and reply in kind. My views are in the minority in this forum section. I get that. Doesn't bother me nor do the antics going back and forth. One minute it's a joke and the next it's oh my God serious.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Come on Pee Pee, you started that crap with the constant references to Trumpers and other endearing terms.

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You might want to go back and re-read Poo Poo. I never used silly names etc towards any forum member first.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Right. That's not the way i see it, but I'm not going back to read your dribble (misspelling intentional).

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Are you talking about that ridiculous ruling by a judge ?

If so, you can’t possibly be in agreement with it. With being a libertarian and all. So in interested in why you feel this is a ridiculous ruling.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nope. I had moved onto DB (post 1644) and their history of shady business practices. They have been heavily fined in the past (non-Trump related). Thought it would be fun to throw that tid bit out there and it has been. Just more Dungeoney "stuff".

8. BHP41

I’ll have to read back so I can see where you’re wrong :D

It’s been a busy two weeks and a broken trolling motor has given me some time off as I wait for parts.

Also, if anyone knows where I can buy an EMP gun for wake boats, please advise, I have a friend that’s in need of one.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Apparently, you aren’t the only one. :D

stk0308, auminer, Spang308 and 2 others like this.
  10. BHP41

Lol

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This is the best post you have ever made. I would stop here and come back under another name if I were you.

Spang308 likes this.
  12. charles

charles The Transporter

Raytheon Ktech might provide your EMP device, if you have enough money and connections.

13. charles

charles The Transporter

What ruling are you referencing here?

14. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Does a person telling a subpoenaed person to not show up count as obstruction?

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nope.

Congress isn't justice.

16. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

So their subpoena doesn't count?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

For fuck's sake, ignoring a congressional subpoena is contempt of congress at best.

Congress isn't justice. Ignoring congress isn't obstruction of justice.

Fucking maroons

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You don't know what was discussed.
    Since Flynn did work for the President it would be entirely
    appropriate for the office of the President to go over with
    Flynn what he can and can't discuss.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If you were in that situation would t you also tel them to get fucked?

I know I would. Shit, I could never be a congressman with the shit I see/hear id be dotting eyes daily.

turner38 likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Would you look at that! Egg and I are in complete agreement. That would not be possible if his point was even remotely disputable. I would have dispensed with the expletives. Overuse diminishes their effectiveness.