1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Alas, true. And kinda sad.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is not surprising, considering he is a leftist. Weld is pro abortion, called Trumps immigration effort akin to Nazi Germany, supported gay marriage (I have no problem with that but its not conservative at all), endorsed Obama over McCain in 2008, and ran with Gary Johnson 2016.

Not a chance in hell this liberal is getting the GOP nod.

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

And right one cue, as with most Libertarians, the right calls him a liberal and the left calls him a conservative. He is neither. He is a Libertarian.
    It also doesn't matter who you pick to run as a Republican against Trump. It won't even be interesting. They will be out of money and out of the race after the first primary if they make it that far.

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Reno?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be, not sure Reno was friendly to anyone :crackup:

stk0308 likes this.
  6. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Haven't read it just listening to people pick it apart but on section they quoted was that if so many people hadn't lied the investigation could have gone the other way and it wouldn't have taken so long. Lying about material facts is what I think they read.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If Libertarians believe what Weld believes, its no wonder I consider them the toddlers of the political world.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who lied about what? The morons lying about their prior crimes that had nothing to do with Russia?

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Likely is to a bunch of cats if I was pressed to take a guess!

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

( * ) ( * ) Maybe Better

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You're wasting your fingers...he still thinks they were accused and convicted of crimes to do with Russian Collusion...:crackup:

kangasj and jrsamples like this.
  12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can SOMEONE, ANYONE, please check on Snack...

If he’s still doing his research can we at least send him a pizza??

jrsamples and Spang308 like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And have Anchovie deliver.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm really trying to get a translation of what exactly he's talking about more than anything. He keeps talking in generalities like it means something and it gets confusing.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

PhatJerryNadler... idiot... choke on a ham sammich.

16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Mr. Barr has said that law enforcement officials are blacking out sensitive information and that the redactions will be color-coded so we will know the reason behind each one. They will fall into four categories:

1. Information that has been presented to a grand jury, which is subject to secrecy rules. This could conceivably cover a lot of material.

2. Material that intelligence officials fear could compromise sensitive sources and methods. This would include information from F.B.I. informants and foreign allies.

3. Information that could hamper other current investigations, including spinoffs of the Mueller inquiry. Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn and Manhattan are investigating the finances of the Trump inaugural committee and hush payments intended to cover up a sex scandal that threatened to upend Mr. Trump’s campaign. 4. Material that the Justice Department believes would unfairly infringe on the privacy and damage the reputations of “peripheral third parties.”

My hope is that on reason #1 he is going after who authored and ordered the fake dossier. He is going after who ordered the FBI to alter the wording regarding Hillary and her criminality regarding erasing emails. Trump said this must never happen to another president. Is reason #1 a indication that he is going to get to the biggest cheese who was behind this? Obama? Is he going to go after the Democrats? Fake media?

17. Spang308

Yeah, he's a complete fucking maggot.
    Guess they told Schiff to sit the fuck down and wheeled in their new cry baby.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What a total bunch of BullShit....past tired of all this.... now it is "corrupt intent".

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They cannot and will not admit they were wrong. They cannot and will not shut up. So they have to make up things. Same for both parties.

stk0308 likes this.
  20. Spang308

Dude they are way too bought in to drop it and move on. On top of that, they need the illusuon of a threat to the president to try to hold the dogs at bay. I'm hoping Trump's legal team tell Barr, "Let 'er rip tater chip" and he loads both barrels.

lrrs517 likes this.