1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

but I heard his attorney say they have only broad strokes information. so was he lying?

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually that is a pretty good description. There is evidence that the government conspired against the Trump campaign and tried to get collusion going. There is evidence that the government mislead a secret court to spy on a US citizen and thus the Trump campaign. There is evidence the Clinton campaign did conspire to pay for a report from a foreign national and Russians. Is there enough evidence? Good question but Mueller did not even look at that part of collusion it seems.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Would the Steelers give the Patriots their playbook before the game?

On a side note, you coming back to iRacing?

4. code3ryder

5. code3ryder

Nah... I wasnt' improving at all and it was taking too much time to just go backwards. Sold all my stuff. Might still do some practices if timing is right when I'm around work.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That sucks. We enjoyed having you with us.

code3ryder likes this.
  7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I can respect that, and agree that I did.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Why can’t he? Did Trump put out some hugely stupid proposal while laughing off the idea that he practice what he preaches? Trump has always bragged about how much he’s worth, versus Bernie bagging on the rich as evil ... all while getting as much $$ as he could through that same evil, immoral, capitalist society.

You can’t possibly not see the difference between the two.

9. code3ryder

I see Trump using information that Sanders provided which he himself isn't willing to provide.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bernie was stupid. He had to know what was in there and should have known how it would be perceived. Trump may or may not have issues with his returns, but the fact remains, there is no legal requirement to release them. Furthermore, as much as the previous administration weaponized the IRS, I find it inconceivable that any problems would not be public by now. Dude is probably audited with a fine toothed comb every year.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually it was people other than Trump that used the information first. But they had a (D) next to their so that likely did not pass through your eye wear :Poke:

But let's look at your premise a second. Trump has always stated he would not release his tax returns as they are complex and would just be used to target him. And he makes no excuses for making money. Bernie rips on others for doing what he himself is doing, yet if he hid that successfully it is a win :whoosh: That sure seems a bit one sided on your standards, hoping you don't claim to be a moderate :beer:

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

There is no law requiring him to show his tax returns in order to run for president. With what they have done to him, I would give them a big fat double barrelled middle finger over this issue. They only want them to mine them for any negative thing they can throw at him. They have proven this for over two solid years. Fuck them. I wouldn't show them shit.
    His money was earned in the ptivate sector anyway. I'm way more intersted in seeing career public leeches like Nancy Pelosi's. Let's see...worked in public office your whole life and you're a multi millionaire. How is that exactly? I'm sure it's all on the up and up though. She has demonstrated herself to be of the utmost integrity. No way she would ever stoop to the level of insider trading or sketchy real estate deals. :rolleyes:

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Stop death gripping your cock for 24-48 hours and find out.

14. code3ryder

you're a kook bro. maybe you need to smoke some wacky tobacky

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No idea here but a star is always brightest right before it burns out. :Pop:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you kidding? We will argue with a brick wall.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No we won't! :Poke:

18. pickled egg

When have you ever argued with me? :Poke:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now.

20. pickled egg

Slow learner, I see...