1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cut the us vs. them shit.

Collusion isn’t a crime.

If Mueller committed a crime, put his ass under the jail. Saying he did ain’t the same as him having done so.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

What exact crime did Hitler commit HIMSELF? :rolleyes:

Do you know EXACTLY what he knew and didn't know? I'm not saying he's 100% guilty, I am saying that if he knew about their longterm strategy, then he too should get hit with a count of Conspiracy.

I think you're being awfully generous to Mueller's potential role in this game.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

What!? Collusion is not a crime? Those damned Russians tricked me again. And I was ready to spend millions of tax dollars investigating the matter. How about obstruction? Can we get him on that if we spend enough money and squint just right?

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Collusion.

Duh.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Flynn is going to walk. The case against him is unraveling quicker than a ball of yarn in the kitten room of your local shelter. Unfortunately, he's been pretty much bankrupted in the process.
    George Papadopoulos has already served his token 12 days in prison, but he should be pardoned and his record cleaned. He really and truly was set up.
    Not sure how I feel about Manafort and Cohen. They were guilty of nothing during the election, but did commit the crimes they've been charged with, even if they would have never been discovered without the witchhunt. The problem for Manafort is the NY State charges pending, that if convicted, will prevent a pardon from Trump even if he chose to.
    Roger Stone may beat his in court.

The entire thing was a farce. We can only hope justice will be served to those that initiated it and participated.
    I have no idea if Mueller committed any crimes, but he's certainly a fucking scum bag. Fuck his prior service. I feel the same about him as I did McCain.

6. Spang308

If you could prove Mueller knew the whole thing was a hoax shorty after being appointed, if not before, and continued the shitshow instead of doing the correct thing and shutting it down, there is a solid case of treason. Big if, but he should have analyzed what evidence was complied, called a press conference and announced this is a fucking joke to the citizens and locked the door. No way this should have gone on longer than a few months. Their entire purpose was snagging Trump associates on process crimes and strong arming them into composing and/or hope they could build an obstruction charge against Trump. The longer it went on, the better odds of getting him.
    Again, notice how quick this got wrapped up as soon as Sessions was out of the way.
    The good news is the pendulum is about to swing the other direction bigtime. The news story that got drowned out by the Mueller testimony implosion is the recent Joseph Mifsud revaluation that flat out proves the FBI entrapped George Papadopoulos and therefore proves the entire Russia collusion case was invalid from the start.
    We'll see what Barr and Durham can shake out of the trees, but the fact Mifsud has been interviewed shows they are on the right track.
    Here's another thing to consider and I haven't heard anyone discuss...The Mifsud/Papadopoulos entrapment meeting in London took place in March of 2016. Trump wasn't even the nominee at that point. Were they that confident he was destined to be or were they running a spy campaign against Ted Cruz also? There is evidence they were surveilling Flynn all the way back to 2015.

Tick Tock...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

There are only two possible explanations for the performance we are witnessing. Mueller is a senile old dotard who rubber stamped everything on his desk, or he is an Academy award caliber actor playing a senile old dotard in the hopes that he is not exposed as the shady motherfucker that he actually is.

cav115, Banditracer and TXFZ1 like this.
  8. Spang308

I personally feel the first is the most plausible. He was a "Republican" figure head that gave the investigation a look of legitimacy and impartiality. I'd bet Andy Weisman was the true point man. Mueller looked confused on the stand because he likely didn't write nor read the report with his name on it.
    In a similar situation, I don't think Christopher Steele wrote the dossier. I think Glenn Simpson and John Brennan did. When Steele met with Kathleen Kavalec at the state dept., he got too many details wrong for being the author. Especially if he was a talented ex-spy as he's been advertised.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Please tell me you are not even remotely serious with this one after a career in law enforcement.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If his team destroyed evidence and there was no punishment or disclosure to those under investigation then he is as guilty as the person who did it at a minimum. Of course his team (Weissman) has had issues with complying with the law in the past and yet kind of got a promotion. There is a history of not turning over evidence to the accused and prosecutorial abuse by Weissman, the fact he was chosen is yet another indication this was a failed coup.

cav115 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Weissman makes up evidence and crimes, at least he has a history of doing so. His continued presence as part of the DOJ is an affront to justice.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Mueller is just another never Trump "R"

Never Trump is mad and rightly so. We took their little political party from them and have done more with it in 3 years than they did in 50. I am sure that pisses them off.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh. Sorry. Let’s proceed with the witch hunt then.

They’ve worked out so well for us so far.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

OK so we should ignore an unlawful attempt to overthrow an elected official? Cool....

I'm amazed that you're comparing a bogus story to overthrow a sitting President by a group who knew it was bogus to going after those perpetrators....wow.

15. Fonda Dix

After the coup its REALLY, REALLY hard to not just want retribution and revenge, the law be damned.

Sedition and treason cause that reaction on me. YMMV.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m not comparing shit to anything. All you pitchfork wielding torch bearing shit stirrers are calling for Mueller to be tried and convicted and not a single fucking one of you can cite a crime he is alleged to have committed and offer any evidence to support the allegation.

Put up or shut up.

cav115 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The law being damned is what got us here.

18. Fonda Dix

Yeah and oxygen is required to breathe. Want to teach me something new? :D

My anger is far outpacing my logic brother. Human nature and shit.

Prosecute? No, I want to cut off Frankenstein's balls just because I dont like his face. It is what it is.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s a fucking dark, dark day when I’m the voice of reason...maybe all this legal shit I’m dealing with is giving me clarity. :D

20. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Agree.

But if report found to be bogus, he did sign it.