1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies you should be embarrassed to like... but you're not.

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jun 10, 2010.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The Langoliers

2. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Eurotrip.

Snuck in cause we were early for another movie. Laughed so hard the first 10 minutes, we couldn't leave. Totally stupid, but hysterical. Best $0 ever spent :)

3. Strickette

Strickette Katy, TX

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!

I am a little embarrassed to admit that I cried like a little girl while watching this on a flight to the UK.

Here Snipey Snipe. :)

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I just thought of another one... The Birdcage. Movie cracks me up. "I'm Agadore Spartacus" :D

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Homos. :rolleyes:

Thelma and Louise
    The Color Purple

6. Putter

That was a great novella but the movie sucked alot of ass.

Oh yeah, Marmaduke sucked.

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory from the early '70s.

8. Putter

That movie scared me even without LSD.

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Gene Wilder had some crazy eyes. I liked the part when the little brat girl gets her due "please don't comback".

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Damn, you couldn't be more gay wearing a dick necklace.

:D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

pearl necklace would be worse.

12. Putter

:crackup:

I forgot Coyote Ugly.

13. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Some of you bastards are cheating and throwing good movies in there to not admit that you really like an embarrassing one.

2 of my answers were taken. I like Joe vs. the Volcano and as far as chick flicks go... and I can't believe I'll admit this... I liked The Time Traveler's Wife. So much that when I saw in on an airplane a few months back I watched it twice back to back and liked it more the second time. OMG. Just admitted that.

Also, Romancing the Stone. Cracks me up.

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Fine, might as well add to the gayness...

I've gotta agree with several in here.

PS I Love You...cover her damn teeth up in the scene where she's down to her underwear and she's pretty workable. Then notice her mouth and think about a damn horse eating corn on the cob through a picket fence.

Beaches and For the Boys with Bette Midler, and at least for the second movie I can claim it since a majority of the guys in the college graduation scene were from my company at school.

The Time Traveler's Wife...damn if this isn't one of THE most depressing flicks of all time

Walk to Remember...at least Mandy Moore is in it and I still say that yes, she can sing, and yes, she's hot. :D

And any of you bastards that claim you didn't at least partially tear up for at least one of those movies are either lying bastards or cold as shit. I'll lean towards lying bastards. :D

Now I'm going to at least try to find some passing remnant of my manhood after admitting those flicks. I know I left my pecker around here somewhere....

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  15. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Damnation Alley. George Peppard at his finest non A-Team hour.

Say Anything. Kickboxing, it's the sport of the future.

16. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

See, now you're screwing it up by admitting good movies. C'mon, I know Papa's listing all of our names for those of us that admitted to the chick flicks so he can hit on us later. He must be getting bored with Putt Putt.

BTW, pretty much ANY John Cusack movie is good. Serendipity included.

And the human eating cockroaches of Damnation Alley kicked ass. And it had Jan Michael Vincent. What a freakshow.

17. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Baseketball.

18. GSmann

GSmann Well-Known Member

Groundhog day...That movie makes me laugh my ass off.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow, it honestly amazes me how few of the movies listed I've actually seen.

20. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

What!!! What is so embarrassing about Baseketball?