1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle work table

Discussion in 'General' started by JBowen33, Feb 8, 2022.

1. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

Looking for a folding motorcycle work table for my shop.

A simple google search didn’t yield any results. Can someone point me in the right direction.. thanks

2. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

PSR makes one but they have been out of stock. I have seen Sealey tables on Ebay.

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Apex Mfg makes a nice one.

pjdoran, RRP, MotoGP69 and 3 others like this.
  4. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

5. Apex Mfg, they are AWESOME.

R/T Performance likes this.
  6. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Photo likes this.
  7. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

mine has made me so lazy that i almost refuse to work on a bike that's not on a lift anymore.

8. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Had HF lift for about 12 years . It has been a good lift . I think they were about $299.00 when I bought mine. I did put a different chock on it. 2D58BB91-3E3C-4395-A816-98D1EC191E96.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  9. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

for a different option, check out Kendons stand up bike workstand/lift. I was looking at the HF units and other work tables for a while online when I stumbled on the Kendon. I have had a couple of Kendon trailers in the past and they were top notch but never noticed they make a motorcycle lift. Same concept, use it, but when not in use, stand it up and stick it in the corner or by the wall. Plenty of space to work on, easy to go up and down and make working on the bikes so much better.

I found mine on FB marketplace but the prices are pretty reasonable.

https://www.kendonusa.com/collections/stand-up-folding-motorcycle-lifts

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

folding or collapsible?
    Lots of DIY options with plywood but it can heavy. You can build a hybrid table with one of those ATV jacks so you have the option to raise/lower. Then do you want casters to move it against the wall... etc.

craig641 likes this.
  11. gixxernaut

Yeah, I went back and checked my records. I got it for $299 with a coupon in December of 2011. $550 seems high to me but everything's a lot more expensive these days.

Photo likes this.
  12. gixxernaut

Heck, have you checked the price of plywood lately? Cheaper to buy a Kendon. :crackup:

fastfreddie and TurboBlew like this.
  13. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

My HF tables has work great for me for several years... best $300 I spent for bike "tools".

Attached Files:

14. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Apex, I bought mine used. I bring it to the track and it makes life so much easier as I can look over the bike and work on the bike alot easier than laying on the ground. table.jpg table 2.jpg

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have one of the Apex tables as well. They are awesome!

16. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

My boss and I keep kicking around whether we want to come up with an option. Just not sure if the market is there to make it worth our while. There are a few other things we can do but again, not worth trying to do on top of the other product lines.

17. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

arent they around $600? there is a local racer to me that makes them and they're very nice

18. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I haven't changed the oil in my generator simply because there's a bike on the lift and I can't be bothered to lie on the ground like a real man. I'll wait till there's space on the lift. I actually contemplated getting another lift just to avoid having to swap bike positions when they need attention.

19. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Consider a wood one, you can easily build one for a fistful of Dollars.
    I built this 13 years ago. Cost me about $60.00 w wheels
    1.) 1- 8' Post
    2.) 1 sheet of 3/4" plywood.
    3.)2 '8' 2x4s.
    4.) 4 wheels.

Stable, moveable. You can build it anyway you want and make it collapseable, whatever
    IMG_20220208_081330.jpg IMG_20220208_080331.jpg
    I also have a H/F one..but its totally not foldable/ collapseable. Their permanent fuxtures &y easily move em as there heavy. Each has it's + & -.
    Many options with a wood. Removable deck, you can stand it or move it, load bike with a ramp with the wheels locked...easy
    It's a fixed height but it's never bothered me one bit never even thought about it. As there's only one heighth Id comfortably work at anyways ?
    I have a friend who has about 13 motorcycles, we built moveable displays for his bikes all along the garage wall that also double as workbenchs pretty cool.
    Just something to think about...

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

especially 3/4...lol. Also the price of sheet metal