1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP videopass renewal

Discussion in 'General' started by RichB, Nov 7, 2014.

1. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Got an email today saying it expires on Monday, does anybody know if it's worth renewing now vs. March 2015?

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

If you do it now, you get all of the preseason stuff for free. Otherwise, there isn't a difference.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think mine will auto-renew at the same price as this year and you get all the off-season video access.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, give us another € 200! Now! :D

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's only €100 :beer:

6. How much is your monthly cable bill? :Poke:

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shit if I know, Sam pays it.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are they cutting you guys off Sunday night? That's vicious, considering what you spend. Eurosport is carrying Monday and Tuesday testing live.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Not for DaveK.

10. rhouck

rhouck wat?

Stupid question: with the MotoGP Video Pass, is it possible to login and access the race videos WITHOUT seeing spoilers? (e.g., if I can't watch until Monday)

I have to avoid following MotoGP (or WSBK) on social media to avoid getting spoilers, but I'd be real pissed if I can't even login to watch the races without knowing the results :Poke:

I know it says "Access the action without discovering the result", but how does that actually work? Just bookmark the videopass page so that you don't have to see the main motogp.com page plastered with spoilers? And none of the post-race interview videos make it obvious who has won?

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. rhouck

rhouck wat?

Awesome! Thanks, guys.

13. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

They cut it off Monday night, well midnight gmt, that's not too bad.

14. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

^This is traditionally how they lured you in to renew early, I do however enjoy the coverage once they land in Sepang for testing. They are usually rather far along with development by then and it's fun to watch the riders when things start to "click"

15. JoeNashville

JoeNashville Well-Known Member

I don't renew for the off season. Their off season programming sucks including the testing coverage. It's not that much money, but not worth it imo.
    I got screwed on the WSBK pkg, my cable was out from Sat. morning to Thurs. and the subscrip ended before I could watch the Qatar races. That pissed me off! Can't see the reason to cut if off so quick, especailly since there nothing else there to watch. I don't I'll renew the WSBK next year.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol wuuut? I watched it last winter and it was hours of coverage plus highlights. It was definitely worth it. Can't wait for this year's testing coverage mainly to see how Jack Miller does.
    If you wait to subscribe when the racing starts it's gonna cost the same and you will have missed the tests. What sense does that make lol?

17. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Auto renew. Done!

18. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Questions from the uninitiated:

Cost of annual subscription?

Are the archived races available for download? or only viewable online?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here. Didn't use it as much this season as in the past but still worth every penny.