1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Sepang |Malaysia |Oct 27-29 | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 24, 2017.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well. There was a guy. This one time...

Blammo, MachineR1 and Wingnut like this.
  2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I don't think he "wanted" to be that guy. Good thing the other title contender choked.:D

crazymofo likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

DIE MF'ER!!!!

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

this: $17 Million

5. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

You're insane....There are many ways of making it look inconspicuous without the need to loose the front end to the point of leaving red stripes on the pavement from the amount of force you're exerting on your knee to keep the bike from tucking the tire further...

Its akin to "I need to fake an injury at work...how can i hurt myself...oh i know, i'll go ahead and shoot myself in the thigh....that'll do the job...."

BigBird likes this.
  6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

However, that guy had a math number for the title that year...:D

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Lorenzo said post race that he wasn't going to fight with Dovi after he got by him. Both of them knew that, of course that went unsaid.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, it was intentional. Think more along the lines of "gravity is a bitch."
    ...who still had a shot at the championship. Long shot, but he wasn't eliminated yet. Lorenzo doing that from his seventh place in the championship would have been much, much worse.

In his longer interview later with the chick from Eurosport France, he said that he would have tried to come back after his mistake if it had been anyone else. But with Dovizioso, he was extremely careful under braking to avoid doing something catastrophic.

JustaNobody likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So you're saying Lorenzo didn't want to be hated like Pedrosa was? :D

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm going to smack Crutchlow so hard that his googly eyes straighten up. Maybe Lorenzo will get a 50 point penalty for faking a front end tuck in an attempt to affect the outcome of the championship. :mad:

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe they'll make him start at the front of the grid instead. :crackup:

Blammo likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm with Stupid: it looks like the Zarco top-five championship finish discussion is settled. :D

I will still call it a draw. He was definitely better than I thought he would be out of the box, even though I think I correctly had him between 6th (7th?) and 8th. You were right on how good he would be. :beer:

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Zarco will suck next season when Yamaha passes down that 17 M1 turd to Tech3.

BigBird, Phl218 and aaronson like this.
  14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Someone be give me the breakdown.

What place does Marquez have to finish at for Mah Nigga to get the championship.

He basically has to crash out right?

SGVRider likes this.
  15. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

and dovi has to win.

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If Dovi wins Marquez can’t get more than 4 points, and then they’d be tied but Dovi would take it based on more race wins. 4 points = 12th position. I can’t remember the last time Marc finished that far down and didn’t crash. Dovi’s only hope is that Marc fucks up royally or that he can goad Marc into seeing the red mist in a battle for 1st and crashing.

17. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

Zarco top Yamaha by 21 seconds. (over VR) in the pure wet at a place VR has a billion laps on.

hope Zarco gets what he wants chassis/hardware-wise next season. i mean, Yamaha can't be as dumb as Suzuki, right?

you've lost more than that

[​IMG]

Rebel635 and aaronson like this.
  18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I wonder, occasionally, if some people here have ridden a motorcycle.

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Marquez did the right thing and settled for 4th, and keeping an eye on the big picture....he didn't look happy though.

20. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

did someone say what actually happened to the joker. plus the old fart looked like he was on a mission, that ride had him all over the place. noticed some pretty rad rear slides coming out of the corners.