1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Red Bull Ring | Austria | 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Honda leads the constructors championship by a significant margin, and has consistently had multiple bikes in the top 10 all season, so it’s not all about Márquez. One could argue that absent the Márquez factor, Ducati and Honda have found parity. Or one could argue that Ducati’s success this year is significantly influenced by Lorenzo’s resurgence :Pop:

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I posted in one of these threads, that Ducati is going to let Lorenzo test the Honda after the final round in Valencia. I'm hoping JLo's input is well received, and they settle the bike down with it.

noles19 and Phl218 like this.
  3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Papa: 100,013
    Garth: 3

Lol

BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Well Ducati, has had a lot more riders on thier bike find success than honda has is my point, the tech3 team being down this year is helping Honda have more top 10 finishes also.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Actually, let me make sure I cover everything I said happened. Here is some evidence of the above.

Here is some of the stupid.

Hopefully now we can agree that my work here is done.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Goddamn Garth, even the poor souls lost on the Titanic knew their fate. You still down in the boiler room with chewing gum saying “there’s still a chance”

Razr and aaronson like this.
  9. So far this season there have been 4 riders that have won all the races - two on Ducatis, two on Hondas.

If Ducati overall was having more success than Honda, Ducati would be leading the constructor's championship.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well no shit Sherlock. And up until the last couple of rounds this is what pretty much happened. Why do you think the racing world is at such a pitched fever. Because it is very unlike him to do what he has done the last two races. But it's just me. GTFO already. :)

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Aren't you late for your weekly rondevue with your uncle Clarence. LOL.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Right, and it's not at all about him becoming competitive on a bike he couldn't get along with last year.

Just quit, man. :crackup:

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wasn't talking about last weeks race when I made these comments. How could I have. All of a sudden you are talking big after the fact. WOW. You are so good after the fact. Too funny. Way to call the past events like you are all knowing.

14. rendezvous

masshole likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

When did I say this. Up until the last two races he wasn't exactly tearing it up. Bit now all of a sudden you are stating the past as a forgone conclusion prior to it actually happening. :crackup:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you seriously still trying? :crackup:

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please tell us all what is going to happen next race prior to the race happening. :crackup:

18. Yeah, it’s not like the guy won back to back races or anything.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]