1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP.com fantasy 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Feb 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Zarco, Miller(i know) , Maverick, di giannantonio

almost went with...

Bast, Miller, luca, martin.

now im thinking miller, mir, bast, di giannantonio

Who u guys looking to pick up this week?

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’ll let you know right befor Q1 begins. Contemplating making a big move that if hits will take me into the lead.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Crap. It didn’t pan out. Miller sucks.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Figures. I traded Aleix asparagus to get Miller then traded Fabio Di for Martin. What a FU.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

pfhenry likes this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You talking to yourself or the voices inside your head? :D

G 97 likes this.
  7. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Coming into the weekend I swore I was going to drop him. After Friday practice I decided to let it go one more week and dropped Bastia instead. Whew.

pfhenry and G 97 like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I honestly can’t remember a more inconsistent rider than Miller. He has some great races then the next week disappears. He had an awesome race today, arguably one of his best ever.

wsmc42 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

My bbs pep talk must have motivated him. :D

10. pfhenry

Miller is just too damn likeable lol
    we all said we were done with him yet no one dropped him lol
    I have got to get over my fascination with Mir lol.

motodog650, Phl218 and G 97 like this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

In one of the practices they said Miller has finally changed his setup more in line with the other riders. I think he said they raised the front end and moved the triples towards him.

Evidently it has helped him find front end feel again.

Phl218 and G 97 like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

My recollection is they were talking about the Suzuki and Mir with a pit reporter who’s name just happens to be be Jack. I know it was Simon Crafar doing the commentating and specifically mentioned you can see the changes on the steering stem etc, then Jack confirmed. Then they quoted Mir as stating, he’s finally feeling like he’s not going to wad it when he pushes, or something to this effect. I think they were talking about Mir.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I remember that too, but could have sworn there was something said along those lines for Miller raising his front end up. He used to have over 20mm of tube showing.

On the Mir quote I only remember them saying they moved the triples back and lengthened the rear which in effect puts more weight On the front end.

But, I often watch these at 3am, when I can’t sleep, and dose in and out, so I could have totally FUBAR’D it? It’s possible I heard Jack and thought they were talking about Miller when they weren’t?

If so, thanks for correcting me, I’m too lazy to try and watch them again and see. :D

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    G 97 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh I know, I simply run the audio from The feed through the whole house while I clean the house and do laundry or what not. Some things I pick up up on others I don’t.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  15. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I picked up Di giannantonio and Marini; worked out OK.

Still need to drop Honda, but as you all know, it takes some time to fix a train wreck since you're limited on moves and money. Honda basically scored nothing this week considering 3 out of the 4 crashed out during the race.

16. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

I dropped him (Miller). B riders DNF'ed. Ducati, Fabs and Zarco saved face for me.

17. pfhenry

Miller gets on the podium and somehow loses 200k in value... dafaq

G 97 likes this.
  18. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

You picked a fine time to leave me Fabs... Burnt my last turbo on you :mad:. Zarco also failed to produce as my other 'A' rider. At least my B riders rounded out the podium along with Ducati team points...

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

The Martinator is fools gold.
    Just when you think Quattro is going to consolidate things he folds.
    Miller is the definition of an abusive relationship. :crackup:

20. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I dumped Miller and Martin this week for Aleix and Diggia. I was panicking when Quartararo took Aleix with him to the gravel and again later when it started to sprinkle. I started thinking Why did I get rid of Jack. The amazing come back by Aleix turned what was looking like a horrible points day into an ok day. I think I would have scored 1/2 point more with Miller and Martin, but now I have Aleix going forward. C'mon Silverstone.

G 97 likes this.