1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Catalunya | Spain | June 9 - June 11, 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They got money? I thought Broome was the only person in the history of their US operations to actually buy a new bike from them. Maybe people buy Vespas and hipsters like Guzzis, hell if I know. :D

2. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

You guys must not be watching enough racing and qualifying. Do I gets the bike sideways all the time. I was watching a clip on his during FP2 at one of the European rounds and under hard breaking into turn one, rear tire off the ground, bike sideways, tipped it in and kept it moving.

3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I think he was talking about whoreGay.

4. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I'm not a Lowes fan at all, but he's getting screwed. He's 2 updates behind AE. I'm watching qualifying, they piss away 7 minutes trying to get the bike started, then the #2 bike doesn't even have any wheels on it? REALLY?

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Perhaps not all Aprilia's fault, they very likely ran out of parts....

6. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

The level of talent between Lowes and AE41 is massive. Combine that with the crash rates of Lowes, there is no point to give him updates with their limited resources when he just crashes and destroys them. At least if AE goes down, it's while he's fighting for points.

03RumbleBee likes this.
  7. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Dude - MGp had 9 different winners last year..... I find that most interesting. ;)

8. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

In a row at that, never knew what was going to happen next.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you read it? I thought it was actually pretty encouraging for your boy. It clearly implies that things are far from over.

Anyway, I posted for the Guintoli bit. :D

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I did read it, the only solace is that Tom Cruise keeps on doing bad and GOAT starts winning again, but he seems lost out there right now. Shed a tear for our hero, that he will find his way out of this forest.

Guintoli and Suzuki...strobes in a nightclub...can't get any better :D

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The Ginters bit made me laugh. How many people can say they were tripping balls at 200 MPH on two wheels? :crackup:

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I think Rossi will improve, but unfortunately I'd put his title chances at no greater than 10% based on the depth of the field alone......

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Didn't realize its been a year since his last win.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, Pedrosa and Dovi have won a couple each since the last one. You'd never know that if you only read the BBS.

masshole and Phl218 like this.