1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Catalunya | Spain | June 9 - June 11, 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 6, 2017.

1. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I'm a Rossi fan, it was simply an observation about HOW MUCH further he's , I won't say coasting, but similar through the turn before whacking the throttle open vs the others.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dang, Barbera! You don't often see a thick darkie laid down by the front wheel without a crash at the end.
    (Slow-motion about 19 minutes ago FP2)

600 dbl are likes this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Apparently on here you cannot make an observation on how a 9 times world champ wasn't getting on the throttle as early as his competition without being labeled as a hater.

Him not being able to open the throttle earlier would account as to why he's down in 9th on the charts.

418 likes this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dear George, I have secured the most lucky of starting position of them all. 13th! Yours truly, Yellow Puta

masshole, throwdown and Phl218 like this.
  5. 418

418 Expert #59

Am I the only one that thinks the dear George gig isn't funny?

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

masshole, crazymofo and throwdown like this.
  7. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

MM giving Bautista a run for his money!

Phl218 likes this.
  8. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Not
    Not at all funny.

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

MM seems to be a lucky fucker, 4 crashes in one session and he doesn't get hurt.

The Great One and LilBabyGirl like this.
  10. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

If the heat is again that bad tomorrow, I think Pedrosa has a legit shot at a win. Surprised to see Lorenzo in P2, but really pleased to see Petrucci in P3. The Yamahas are really regretting not doing a pre-season test there. They're totally lost.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Eh, I get a kick out of it sometimes.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

I think it's hilarious

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

No. Worn out with the second installment.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

During FP3 it was mentioned Crutchlow blamed his crash on Miller...

15. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Looks like those michelin fronts are working great. Mm had 4 front end crashes today. Lost count of all the other front end crashes

throwdown and StanTheMan like this.
  16. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Anyone else rooting for Pedrobot to win everything this year? I think he's paid his dues 10x over by this point. And he's just riding without mouthing off over every little thing.

17. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

This. He's had much class these last couple of seasons amidst all the drama.

Yzasserina likes this.
  18. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I'd love to see Pedrosa finally get his championship but doubt it's going to happen. Dude just can't seem to get no mojo.

Pretty dramatic last laps in both Q1 and Q2, gotta say. Hope the race is as good.

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

If there is enough of a heat wave he can. He and Repsol are banking on Global Warming.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Why tf is Sylvain out there? I spose Iannone is improving since he stayed out of the gravel.
    But really Suzuki, just quit. Do a Kawasaki move and go play in SBK. I'm done.