1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Aragon | Spain | Sept 22 - 24 | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 18, 2017.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

G
    Good memory. Funny what a person will say when a guy runs into your thigh.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, I was actually quite impressed that you said that. But then you threw it all away when you thought that a flippant, assholish comment and total mockery of a legitimate concern was funny and ended the comment with the "ha ha". And since when is pointing out the obvious inconsistencies of the Uccio mind arguing?:D

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

"If Pedrosa is angry, he should race alone"

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Something he earned.

stk0308 likes this.
  5. 600 dbl are

I sure as hell hope Rossi didn't say that.

6. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Rossi dismissed criticism of the move, saying it is normal to ride to the left to try and avoid handing a slipstream to the rider behind.

"You know, if he’s not happy Pedrosa, have to race alone I think! This is what I think, because everyone did the same to me when they want to overtake, especially on the last lap.

"But sincerely in the exit from turn 14, you always go to the left. Maybe this was one metre more. I don’t know. Maybe these riders think that they own the track!"

He's right in saying that nearly every rider was doing it, drifting to the left of the track on the long back stretch after coming out of 15, but you can be damn-sure he probably knew by his pit-board that Pedrosa was closing fast, if not at +0 when they went by prior to the incident (not sure if the broadcast showed it or not).

My take.......Rossi knew he was there and wanted to close the door. Simple as that. By that time Pedrosa had the drive and was committed to making the pass. Made for a sticky situation, but these guys don't go around the circuit with a bunch of "Mother May I's" in their mind. When you have a situation where two riders are committed to making racing moves that are contradictory, this is gonna happen.

BigBird likes this.
  7. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Bradley Smith after the race:"oh fuck, oh fuck"....

aaronson likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

Hopefully he remembers his own words next time he has an issue with someone putting a hard pass on him.

stk0308, JustaNobody and 418 like this.
  9. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

That damn Zarco :)

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I had to go back and look at when Pedro passed Rossi. If Dani is complaining about that, he's a giant cunt(and I've began liking him a lot more in recent years). Rossi drifted over to the left and Dani had a really good run on him. A lot of those guys pass each other on the brakes and move right over in front of other guy on the brakes, pushing them onto the curbing. This was nothing like that.

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Only part I saw.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Agreed. How could Rossi expect Pedrosa to motor on him that badly. I think Vinales inside pass and push of Rossi to the outside curbing was way worse.

That's the thing with Pedrosa. He's so inconsistent. One or two times a year he's all of a sudden competitive to fight for first position and he gets a 2ft hardon for anyone that "slighted" him. I like the midget but damn stfu sometimes.

The Great One likes this.
  13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Rossi was passed, stuffed, run wide, bonsai'd,
    By the same rider twice, by his team mate.

Not one complaint. All while riding with a broken leg.

Pedrosa's remark was candyassed.

Who fucking says "he got too close to me" in any form of racing, and gets taken seriously????

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Hell, I shut the door on people on my Ninja 300. It should be expected of these guys. Pedrosa might be getting too old and too short.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Some might say

[​IMG]

16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I think he's pointing out the anti-Uccio's are becoming as annoying as the Uccios.

GrayGhost likes this.
  17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Only to the Uccios who have their hypocrisy pointed out to them...:Poke::D

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

About the 0:50 marc :D