1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP||AMA||Indianapolis, USA! August 19, 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

HAHA Lorenzo couldnt get by Rapp but waived when he stood Rapp up a little

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I dunno if that was a happy wave...

3. precipitous

precipitous Well-Known Member

Language barrier.

4. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Looks like Rapp was channelling "he who cannot be named"

5. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

Move bitch, get out da way...

6. Quicktoy

Oh Im sure Colin will be throwing bike in pits since he got lapped

7. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

interesting interpetation of a "wave"

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Kinda what I was thinking too. :)

9. Quicktoy

I dont think he was kicking at him. I think he saw he spooked him and threw the leg to let him know he didnt mean to

10. milroyjr

milroyjr Flatlander

I don't think he liked Rapp's rear wheel wave a couple turns earlier.

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

If it was simply a raised leg I might agree. It looked to me like a bit more than that though...

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yep, been gifted another podium. That's a big FU for sure:rolleyes:

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So what's everyone's thoughts on Ben's remainder of the year? More mysterious mechanical problems? or just quietly finish the rest of the year?

He was basically castrated at both of his home races. A very nice slap in the face to be sure.

14. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Nobody gets gifted anything in racing. He got back in front of Stoner and finished the race.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He's a professional.

He'll put in his best effort and score as well as the busted shit they give him to ride will allow.

Me, on the other hands, would burn bridges like hasn't been seen since Poland was invaded. :D

16. Quicktoy

I hope he beats Jorge in every remaining race. not as a fuck you to jorge but a fuck you to Yamaha. I think Yamaha has a detonate button on Ben's bikes though for when hes doing well

17. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

When other teams can complete season after season under the same rules with no engine failures & another team can't, then who IS to blame?

Engine limit rules do suck but all they put into play is managing your supplies better & teams are doing it successfully. Somebody somewhere is responsible for that failure. You don't know that it's not the crew's fault.

This isn't you & your buddies trying to figure out how long a set of rings will last. Every other team has it figured out & you can be sure that the reason why that thing did not make the checkers was human error somewhere in the chain. It could very easily be attributed to the crew having miscalculated what that engine went through prior to being run in todays race. Was it on the ground yesterday?
    Yes, an assload of variables & I know i would not want to have to figure it out, but like i said, they are doing it successfully season after season, so at the end of the day, mechanical failures at that level translate to human error somewhere.

18. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Why are the riders using much bigger knee sliders on the left hand side than the right?

19. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

:stupid::stupid:

it sucks when the gopro commercial that i've seen 100 times before is better than the race

could almost see the pain , or was it disgust , in nicky's facial expression when they showed him watchin the bens pos puke

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

If it were me, I'd carry a book of matches with me for the rest of the season. One more mechanical and I'd light that fucker on fire in the middle of the gravel.