1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motogp 4 online

Discussion in 'General' started by nebulate, Nov 18, 2006.

1. nebulate

nebulate Well-Known Member

do any of you guys ever get online to play motogp 4 on the ps2? I have had cable internet but just figured out i could get online with it to play other people. Kind of cool, let me know if any of you do.

my original name is wera651

Ben

2. trey_loco

trey_loco Well-Known Member

Oh wow....you can play it online? Dude....when I get back from the track...count me in. I'll probably create a name of "trey_loco".

I'll look you up!

3. packfan

packfan El Presidente

have a friends that plays... find him @ "omnibus" online

does that cost $$$

4. nebulate

no its free, just get the game, and i have one of those newer ps2's that came out, the little ones. They have the internet built in the back. Just plug the modem into the ps2 and then the game has some instructions you follow the first time you sign on to log in. Takes a few minutes to get on but it is pretty addictive.

Watch out though for the sessions that have tuned machines enabled, it pretty much means we cheat in here... but the straight up races i have found a few people that are pretty good with out all the cheat codes.

5. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

anyone up for a race??

Oh and "tuned" bikes are just bikes that have been well upgraded from doing seasons over and over......not cheating

6. Cant get my game to work online. Besides plugging the ethernet cable into the playstation, what else do you have to do?

7. vizsladog

go to the multi player screen on the menu for mgp4

add a connection or its called netwroking cant remember....really easy actually

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Does anyone know if this is available for the PC? I have MotoGP 3 on the PC

9. vizsladog

not sure....

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yes you can play it for the PC. Goto www.gamespy.com and download it. You should be able to play people with it on Gamespy.

11. nebulate

i like to think that it is cheating, you just haven't gotten in to the right room yet to see what i am talking about. Lets say me and you had tuned bikes, no big deal. But there are some people that have a cheat code and it only works if tuned bikes are turned on. They will finish about half a lap ahead of you... so yes cheating can be done in that way only.

what time are you usually on and i will be on there to race you!

12. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I am CMRA325 on there. I usually run several full season races (2 lappers) each week in 125 and 250. I turn off the tuned bikes and make it as fair as possible. I only do 250 and 125 because they seem to handle more realistically.

13. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Found it for PS but not the PC....

14. Got it to work now... I had to turn my modem off to re set it when I hooked the ethernet cable up to the ps. Man that is addictive. Its like the meat grinder without the possibility of physical or financial injury.

15. vizsladog

I was on last night and i see what you are talkinng about.

I have a tuned bike but i got knocked down by some "bot" and when i got up they were GONE!!

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Anyone care to post a link for the PC download since my dumb ass cant find it...