1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That pays exactly $0.

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Yes, those oddsmakers are certainly counting him out. A healthy Miguel, on a current Ape will be a top 5 regular next year IMO. That's my "go out on a limb" statement. I don't think he'll grab enough big points consistently with the other guys out there to be a championship contender, but I think he has a legit shot to be the top Ape come end of year. IF he stays healthy, and the bad luck of getting wiped out is all over with. I doubt really don't think he'd take the ship, but with those odds, I'd toss some money on him and not feel bad about it.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That list is going to hurt some feelings.

Vinales comes to mind.....

4. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I thought it would go without saying that if a rider's chances of finishing in top 5 are better, than so are his chances of winning...

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The only place that pays in the top 5 is first. Do you think that his odds of winning the championship in 2024 are better than zero? I don't.

6. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think his odds are better than the 50-1 that was posted.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I guess we'll know in November.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Better than zero? If ten other racers fail to complete the season, I think he has a chance.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

If MM does end up being faster than most, it could actually cut down on the constant demo derby atmosphere as they will need to focus to try and catch MM. It might lead to fewer injuries and help to show us who actually has riding talent. That would probably seem boring to some, but better to some viewers also.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Leaked photos of the gresini bikes (if real) are interesting. Very Red Bull sponsorship heavy.

We’ll see in a few hours if the photos are fake and just how many millions gresini stand to bring in from the Marquez brothers.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Le-Tits-Now

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’ll take whore ads for 200. :D

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Every time they post, that's how I read the name. WITH the Connery Accent too.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Suck it, trebeck. :D

CRA_Fizzer and Dan Dubeau like this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I named the catch all drawer in my pitbox the Turd Ferguson drawer… that label always got questions :crackup:

CRA_Fizzer and PatricksDad like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
  17. PatricksDad

PatricksDad Won’t die a blob

Very Eurovision, but ultimately underwhelming.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It’s ghey! :D

PatricksDad likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The MGP bikes look the same to me. Big fat nothingburger.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. The scam Photos that were floating around were Red Bull heavy.

Much ado about nothing.