1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 20 | Valencia | Spain | Nov 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

An apology that most haven’t heard about after a rant blaming Marc is as bad as not apologizing at all.

motion, BigBird and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I still love that Masia, and Leopard are STILL getting dragged by everyone.

I backed off thinking maybe I was being extreme in their socials then reading down and they still slaying that team.

for instance I would guess that on their pages, including the actual motogp socials anytime they show him it’s 99% angry comments and cheater posts.

lol couldn’t happen to a better team.

cincigp and motion like this.
  3. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Seems Ducati has created a boiling pot of pasta and Spanish rice.
    Should be fun next year watching Davide ReTardozi's head explode!

Circacee likes this.
  4. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

few things this season… Tardozzi has proven to the world that he’s a Twat…. His antics about Martin shadowing Pecco changed my perspective on him forever… not that he cares… Pecco doesn’t need his BS

Same for AE41… real Twat… sucks as his kid’s interactions were great… too bad his with his team were horrible

cbush, Circacee and BigBird like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:crackup:

7. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

All this crazy makes me an even bigger BEZ fan. He is handling this like things should be handled: Calmly explaining your point of view from without histrionics and waiting for the response, while calmly drinking a beer.

Bez and Diggia in '24! :clap:

-T

cbush, 27, Circacee and 2 others like this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The Italians seem pretty laid back compared to the Spaniards. Maybe they're smoking dope at the ranch and not actually training :crackup:

lopitt85 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  9. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I honestly haven’t seen that incident - it wasn’t shown on replay for the feed I watched but regardless, that has nothing to do with the incident with Jorge - otherwise there’s not a rider on the grid that’s not guilty of causing a fellow competitor to crash so that argument doesn’t hold much water.

10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I don't know, the Spanish response is pretty good too - "I'm not wasting time on that rider".

wac, Circacee and BigBird like this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is there a video of the Marquez/Bezzecchi incident? I don't remember seeing it during the race broadcast. They only mentioned it. Are some people saying that Marquez was at fault just because Bezzecchi said so? Race officials haven't exactly been shy about handing out penalties. Just ask Binder.

wac and Quicktoy like this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No video shown. [Insert conspiracy theory here]

Ask Binder? - Which one? - To which the only answer can be: - "Yes...."

13. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

I can't remember where I saw it, but it is floating around. It was similar to Binder and Alex Marquez, only they were leaned over more and it looked like he Bezzecchi's handle bar.

HPPT likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

He definitely gave him a proper bump.

I wouldn’t say any worse than majority of Binders contact passes. But no penalty.
    In that instance maybe they assumed since he got cleaned out like 2 laps later it wasn’t worth the penalty?

or perhaps while under review, mm got cleaned out so they closed it.

they did say no further action which surprised me because it was definitely aggressive.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Quicktoy and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Circacee and BigBird like this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Marc has cornered that market so it's yours that doesn't hold water

19. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

What a stupid race by JM and MM...that is why Pecco is champion.

I think they both got their final race just desserts.

MotoGP is now Melrose place:rolleyes:

On Bezz...well, race incident or not I would have a couple words with his puntero_O

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?