1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 19 | Lusail | Qatar | Nov 17-19

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Leopard as a time are some dirty fuckers.

there would be two bitch ass baby blue riders with broken jaws. That’s some absolute bullshit

Jack Brock and SundaySocial like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Really? You like to win by dirty riding?

there’s aggressive which is all moto3 but that was absolutely disgusting to watch.

SundaySocial likes this.
  3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Like they mentioned he needs more of a killer attitude. Oh well, I'm looking forward to see how Alonso does next year. That kid can flat out ride.

4. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

He certainly got parked 4 times , kinda lame

5. Robby-Bobby

I dunno, Sasaki made some very very good and hard passes.

being Asian, I don’t think his heritage and demeanor would allow himself to conduct himself in a disgusting way such as Leopard

SundaySocial and rd400racer like this.
  6. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Sasaki rode hard, then rode harder after Masia balked em up on dive bombs twice. Then battles back and get brushed off a few spots to Masai teammate who had no other intention but to run him wide twice again.

SundaySocial likes this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

I guess I’m not alone. Lol you can’t find many positive comments on the MotoGp socials and Leopard socials.

Even fellow Spaniards are calling them out.

8. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Sasaki's front end on the last lap... He was indeed "full send!" I'm not sure we've seen Masia look as good as he did in the last 4 laps all season. Remarkable.

-T

BigBird likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Alright now I kinda feel bad.

lol they are talking ALL the heat on socials, even the motogp site is getting bombarded all over.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I mean he didn't win the championship in one race, he had the points gained throughout the entire season.

I was rooting for Sasaki myself, but in racing, these things happen, that's why unfortunately they have team orders, or map 6

11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Rough race for Joe.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yep. Moto2 meh

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Kaito Toba has a bit of a reputation. Sasaki himself took out own teammate not too long ago.

I don't have an opinion one way or another about alleged dirty riding but as a team, Leopard is a very impressive outfit. Whether the Honda is good or bad any given year, there consistently racing near the front. They make their own development parts and optimize the bike to get every single last drop of performance out of it to keep up with the KTM armada. I'm happy for them.

BigBird likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Acosta is getting out just in time. If he had stayed an extra year, winning the Moto 2 title next year could have been a lot more difficult. In fact, if VR46 ponies up the seven-figure price to buy Aldeguer's contract, I'm not sure that Acosta is going to be a rookie of the year next year.

Jack Brock likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

I saw Fermin was special last year. As they get that Boscoscuro more and more developed he would only go faster.

Acosta is special, but in a Stoner kinda way. Fermin reminds me more of MM. might as well put a horn on the bike so they know when he’s coming through cause it’s gonna happen.

aaronson likes this.
  16. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Moto3 isn't badminton. Two riders fighting for the title. What did your expect. Good HARD passing. No one crashed. Great race as always. Those kids always put on a great show.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Are you surprised. I can't believe Canet the Crasher stayed upright.

18. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Did i hear that right.....55k in attendance for the wknd?! The cutters don't care with all their money apparently. They just pay Dorna regardless of attendance numbers

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jorge is drowning.

418 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

So...you think there is a quality control issue with these tires? Riders have hinted at it for years. What is so different between last night and right now?