1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 15 | Aragon | Spain | Sept 18

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 12, 2022.

1. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Well me and the wife are flying to Lisbon Portugal today. Renting motorcycles and riding all over Spain and going to Aragon for the race!. So pumped as going to a moto gp race in Europe was on my bucket list. Once the race is over we are heading back to Portugal and hitting the islands with friends for another week.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know you take fantastic photos, so make sure you post here!

KneeDragger_c69 and G2G like this.
  3. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

damn man, they have a home champions league game against Tottenham tomorrow... that city is going to go bonkers!! I hope you enjoy!

G2G likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Was the 3rd brand cagiva?

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. Boman Forklift

That’s really cool!!! Have a great time. My wife quit riding once we had kids, she was afraid of both of us getting wacked with no one to raise the kids.

We used to both go out on my two Suzuki RG 500 Gamma’s or sometimes I out her on the Honda NS400R. It was really fun riding Angeles crest or cruising down PCH. Stupidly we even cruised PCH with her riding in a bikini and me in full squid mode of shorts and a t-shirt, neither of us in helmets a couple times. I sure thought it looked hot, but fortunately we usually rode in gear.

Gino230 and Senna like this.
  7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Nice!:beer:
    + 1

8. G2G

G2G I feel the need

4 years ago today me and the wife got married in Mykonos and road all over Greece on our honeymoon. greece ride.jpg greece honda.jpg

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

was about to say cubic feet of fire ...

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You suck.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I believe he did win one race for them.

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Gino230 and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Per his Instagram stories today he's there riding around on his CBR600RR.....or at least on one of the kart tracks at the circuit? Definitely not the main circuit.

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I've seen a few posts like this now. How come no one likes this guy? From what I've seen, I like the dude. He seems to carry himself well and I specifically remember last year when he tossed it at Misano and handed Fabio the ship, he was standing at pit entrance to be the first one to congratulate Fabio when he came into hot pit after the race. Thought that said a lot about him considering how gutted he must have been after throwing away his shot just a few minutes prior. But I'm guessing there's some stuff I've missed somewhere?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  15. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

The beast on the box

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Even a bit more remarkable, dating back 9 races (that marks to the Jerez round) Pecco has either won or crashed. That is 6 wins, 3 DNFs.
    Since when is two people everyone? People find some pretty arcane shit to dislike on.
    Despite the one-off helmet issue, dude is fine with me, and I hope he wins the 'ship.

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

We were there in May/June this year and had a blast. My wife was really geeked out over the caves in the Algarve, so we made sure to go there. We rented a kayak and went and saw Benagil cave, which was awesome but a little crowded. So, we just started kayaking up the coast looking for a private beach. We saw a small hole in the outside of one of the sea walls and paddled into it to find our own little private cave and beach. We brought food and had a great little lunch of wine, meats, cheeses and bread, until we noticed the tide coming in and our hole to get out was getting smaller and smaller. When it got to a 5 foot height from the water to the top of the hole, we went ahead and packed up and left. It was a pretty epic experience. algarve_cave.jpg

18. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Hard enough to bet against Bagnaia after his recent results, but considering his race last year against MM93, I'd say he's a lock this weekend (or he pushes the front and DNFs).

Bastianini battles him to the line again but plays it a bit more conservative.

Quartararo puts in another damage control ride but gets beaten to the line by Miller for the final podium spot.

19. Boman Forklift

Dude if I have pics I will post, I don’t think I do. I definitely pulled higher than my skill level when I got my wife, she was freaking hot. Still great now, but when we were in our late 20s, man oh man!!!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    Gino230 and SuddenBraking like this.
  20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Money will do that!!!! :crackup::Putter: