1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 11 | Red Bull Ring | Austria | Aug 13-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 9, 2021.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Go easy on him. He is just lashing out in frustration at the guy that his man crush could not beat.:D

motion and gixxerboy55 like this.
  2. wac

wac Well-Known Member

MM dicing at the front on a dry race , hope he comes back again.

BigBird likes this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Gardner made a hard pass and gave a wave/apology because it was a quite "aggressive" pass.

Canet wasn't a fan.

Canet passed Gardner (a few corners later), and sarcastically gave him a wave (was a beyond clean pass, absolutely no need to give a wave other than to patronize Gardner).

Gardner proceeded to pass Canet, and let him know what he thought of his sarcastic and unnecessary wave......

That was my read of the situation, anyhow.

4. SuddenBraking

I'm pretty stoked anytime I watch my wife go down.

Phl218, R Acree and ebastaard like this.
  5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Can I be the first (today) to go on record to say that for the 2nd week in a row, how absolutely worthless and pathetic NBC-SN is. FFS..............

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I stand corrected.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

YUP... back in from PITT Race to find Crashcar over run. But NBCSN finally que up GP for a few minutes only to jump over to folks hitting a little white ball with a crooked stick, walking after it, then hitting it again. UGH !!

8. Quicktoy

spend the money. It’s worth it

9. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I could be wrong bit I'm pretty sure that on that first pass binder gave him the middle finger. I watched it a couple of times. So maybe something happened before that exchange that wasnt caught on camera.

10. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Yep. I'm still confused as to why so many people complain about coverage but won't get the apps.

I have all three for what amounts to 3-5 trips out for fast food for the family, or gas money for a round trip to the track. And I can watch it anytime I get ready so I'm not tied to a tv schedule. Not to mention with MotoGP I can go back and watch years of racing.

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Was it just me or did anyone else see/think "Bitch" every time they saw the race sponsor's signage? o_O

12. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

More passing in this one race than the last 10 years of Formula One.

Binder the Bold. Slicks in rain, skating away on the thin ice of a new day.

Rins scored 2 pts, dude is seriously gunning for a new contract. Disaster season continues.

Zarco, come on man. Your rookie teammate is now in your head.

Fabio the points scorer, clever lad.

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Bitch with a Bitcoin logo

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. SuddenBraking

Lol, I stand corrected - it's at 36:40 in the telecast if anyone wants to see it. Best guess is Gardner thought Canet should've ceded the line to him (he had inside position on the pass) sooner.

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'll own it. That little twat has spent his entire career riding without respect for those around him. I'll concede that he's probably the most gifted racer of all time, but anytime he throws it away without getting hurt, I'm happy.

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That sign says bitchi and I won't hear otherwise

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

That was pretty awesome to see him competitive in the dry, and it wasn’t Sachsenring or COTA.

wac likes this.
  18. Quicktoy

His soft rear didn’t appear to be falling off either. He said he felt like a kid out there today playing.

19. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Did they even air it today? I know the Olympics interfered for a bit but I thought it usually came on around 11pm... maybe i missed it earlier.

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

NASCAR spilled over, and the MotoGP broadcast started late. And then was cut off just after the sighting lap, to go to something else.