1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 9 | Sachsenring | Germany | July 5 - 7

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It's fun watching Fabio Quart.....he's having fun, even though that nasty tank slapper dis-located his left shoulder. I'd MUCH rather see him win than Mav. Too bad the Old Man can't be up there playing with the kids.

ShadowBoxer and pfhenry like this.
  2. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Ugh....the sound of them had the same effect on me as chewing on tinfoil......

crashman likes this.
  3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

yea reminds me of 2004 le mans road atl...
    volvo 40 plus psi turbo is alllll you could hear...
    maybe a bit of trans and tires but no engine audible..

moto e is kind of the same to me... wish it was faster than moto2 at least tho

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That's too bad...I kind of like it. I heard them live a few years back at IOM. As they passed it was like whhhhhiiiirrrrrrrr...and pretty soon I was singing Meet George Jetson, lolol.

10MM and Laz like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ok, am I the only one who is watching and thought “HRC sent Bradl an umbrella dude?”

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Argh. Toe needs a map.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Unless Honda decides to call MM to Japan, this championship is his.

Then to see Rossi riding around on a mission to just finish and not fall down, it’s time for Yamaha to change course for next year. Hopefully, Rossi comes to the same conclusion on his own.

Oh and, no doubt Crutchlow had the pace to win but MV got in his way.

Nic and ShadowBoxer like this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I didn’t watch after the finish of the race, did MV get docked time for exceeding track limits? If so, and Cal had kept on his tail he may have been able to manage to pull 2nd

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"Its so unfair. Rossi never wins when we watch. He needs to practice a lot, a lot, a lot!"

My 5 y/o

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

My 5yo chirps me non stop about Rossi too. She's a Marquez fan (have no idea where I went wrong), but all race long loves asking "hey daddy, where's your guy? at the BACK?"

The kids slept over at Nana's last night so I got up early and watched the race in peace lol.

badmoon692008, Laz, R Acree and 3 others like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My 7yr old said “Daddy, do you remember when Marc Marquez won the race, and he did the floss? Do you think he’ll do the floss today?”

SuddenBraking and Laz like this.
  13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

What a ride for Canet!!

Nice job Cal.
    Motogp race was boring

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Omg my 10 yr old brings up the floss too after we’d tell him stop doing it at soccer.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

MM on a roll.
    Rossi should retire.
    Cal showed his toughness.

SuddenBraking and ShadowBoxer like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why do you hate joy? :D

Quicktoy and pscook like this.
  17. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I think this is the first race that I thought to myself that Rossi needs to retire. He's making too many mistakes and when he isn't making mistakes, he can't reel in and pass anyone. He may still be having fun but it's time...

Cal looked good and didn't put it in the kitty litter for once.

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Does no one still notice the Rossi stands? He’s not going anywhere next year. He’s been pretty darn good up until this past season. Maybe he’s not adapting to the bike. Maybe the new girl is a distraction. Maybe he is getting older. But if he can consistently fight for a top 6, those stands will be packed specifically for him. To me, going out on top means to be able to still get a podium here and there in your final season after such a lustrous career. Do I think he could do that next year and the following? Absolutely. What did he finish position wise in the championship the last 2 years? Honest question, I’ve forgotten.

Dragginass likes this.
  19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

He lost.

20. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

what the f is going on with Rins...?