1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 16 | Motegi | HRC | Oct 18 - 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was going to ask if the big bikes were even worth watching. Looking at the results I was thinking no, I guess that confirms it.

2. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Someone needs to tell MM the points don’t roll over to 2020.
    Still killing it.

BigBird likes this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

incorrect. Constructor’s Championship was clinched today by his win. Plus team title is still up for grabs and with Jorge collecting zero points towards it, Márquez has to maximize his points haul every weekend in an attempt to win that title too

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That's what I'm most impressed with. If he pulls that off this year it will be an incredible achievement. With all the bikes now being as close and competitive as ever it's pretty unbelievable that he's carried that weight all year long essentially by himself.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Repsol is 17 points behind Ducati Factory.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Reminds me of an AR15 buffer now that I know what it is.

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Make sure you go JP silent capture ;)

8. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

Which wont be hard for him to do given his performance this year. The kid is beyond alien status...

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Half the battle in doing well in GP is being in the right place at the right time to get your shot at good machinery. I don’t think Abraham has ever really rode a good machine. Petrucci used to be dead fucking last riding whatever piece of shit CRT that was. Somehow he positioned himself to get better and better machinery, made the most of it and this year won Mugello on a factory Ducati beating out Marquez. I think at least half the grid could win premier class races if they ever got a shot at a top team and bike. For most it’ll never happen.

Kicking ass is probably not accurate. That implies you’d have any interaction with them. You’d see them disappear into the first corner and then flip you the bird as they lapped you every other lap.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  10. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Tacticool, is that you?

11. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Cal, zat you? : )

NemesisR6 likes this.
  12. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

The Moto3 race was lit. I may just start watching that race instead. Arenas last lap move on Suzuki was fantastic, even though I'm a big Suzuki fan.

cpettit likes this.
  13. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

By here, do you mean in this thread or members of the beeb? If it's the latter...nope.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What if the person here is a former MotoGP rider? :D

BigBird and sdiver like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People forget who wanders around reading this crap :crackup:

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

you mean a Spies / Abraham shootout?

18. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I think the "or former" opens a lot of possibilities! Could probably pick at least 10 members who I would put my money on vs Simon Crafar :D Heck, I like my chances against Agostini :crackup:

19. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Moto3, Suzuki's only chance at a win:)

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Further proof that you don't have to be smart to be fast on a motorbike.

Banditracer likes this.