1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2016 | Czech Republic| Brno | Aug 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 16, 2016.

1. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Anybody heard from that Pedrosa guy lately?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Then "it" can piss wherever "it" wants. :D

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I'd agree with that.

Ra.Ge. Raptor and BigBird like this.
  4. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Funny, I don't remember mentioning you in my post.

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Not directly. You quoted Rob in which he replied to me. I may have misunderstood your post.

6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

So.. When's Pedrobot gonna win a race? He usually picks it up second half of the season

7. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to win a dry race this year. The bike development has become too one-sided for him to contend over race distance (imo). I would hate to see him crippled by shitty bike development over the next couple of years though. I think he is still has the talent to win races, just not on the machinery that Honda is currently providing.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't know if "shitty" is the right word, considering their bike is leading the rider's championship right now

9. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Sometimes.. not the best bikes nor the best riders win the championship.. just take rossi for example :P

10. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

"Shitty" in the context of development for Pedrosa. I think you already knew what I meant though :p

Ra.Ge. Raptor and BigBird like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Proof of shittiness is Marquez having to settle for finishes to win the championship and Pedrosa probably not winning a race for the first time in his career.

BHP41 likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Isn't that part of his increased maturity and part improvement of his racecraft though, and not necessarily because of the bike? Didn't he say he backed down to Jack Miller because it wasn't worth the risk at that point, and not because the bike couldn't do it.

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It was raining.

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

And Crutchlow would be undefeated with 6 championships if his "pace" wasn't under 10 pounds of gravel every weekend...:D

83BSA likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Last year he would have gone for the win no matter what

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And? :confused:

He realized over the winter that he shouldn't take unnecessary risks... such as pushing things on a shit bike. :)

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

;)

19. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Work weeks would be so much easier if we had these back-to-backs more often.......so much easier to tolerate when I have racing to look forward to.

Lorenzo
    Iannone
    Marquez
    Rossi
    Pedrosa

20. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Not sure what we are arguing here? AI is very inconsistent and BHP is arguing that his 2015 form was great and his example was that he finished 18 points behind Pedrosa. I merely pointed out that if AI had been more interested in showing us his racing skills instead of his geology skills in three of the last four races, he probably could have finished in front of Pedrosa.