1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Sonoma

Discussion in 'General' started by Newsshooter, Aug 8, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Garrett Gerloff's umbrelly babe!! Sweet baby Jesus!

2. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Maybe I've missed the info....but from the TV screen, it looks like Cam Peterson likely slipped a peg and ran over his foot. That boot looked destroyed along with his foot. I'm not sure what Pridmore could see on his monitor, but here it looked nasty!...Sure hope it's not how it looked.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Cam is Casey at Phillip Island. He smoked those dudes.

TLR67 likes this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yeah I was thinking that or he brushed the wall and stayed on the bike... I would be curious to know WTF happened... good to see Lewis get some good coverage...

Brad likes this.
  5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I think JD’s takes the cake....

6. condon66

Just sat down to watch the SS race.

7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

My wife guesses he hooked the tip of his foot on the curbing and the peg acted as a pivot. Looked like the boot was torn on both sides. I broke my foot on top of a whoop that way when I attempted mx for a minute. The young lady that stepped over the wall(his gf I think) certainly reacted in a less than calm way. :(

8. condon66

Ummm.....no. :D

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Couldn't make it yesterday, heading out now. :D
    It takes a Nascar race to make it look full, parking lots were pretty full.

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Pretty sure I saw on fb that motoamerica said this weekend was their highest ticket sales to date

TLR67 likes this.
  11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Here's a couple pics from today. MA_Superbike2.jpg MA_Supersport1.jpg MA_Supersport3.jpg MA_Superbike1.jpg

TurboBlew and Boman Forklift like this.
  12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

ThatTh Brandon clelands sister.

cajun636 likes this.
  13. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

where do u here clicking and popping? i keep hearing some and am having a hard time tracking down the cause.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  14. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

heres what i heard about Cam Peterson. he lost the front in one of the lefts of 8 and during the save his leg was ripped back. it made contact with the chain/sprocket and destroyed a tendon and some other soft tissue.

Brad likes this.
  15. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

fucking ouch

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Posted a pic on Instagram, it's not pretty!
    Needs surgery.

17. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

Even NASCAR looks half empty now, and IndyCar will be much worse next month. That joint was updated at the height of NASCAR attendance in the early 2000s.. there's way too many seats now. It always looks bad on TV.

18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I was wondering what Pridmore was talking about too, it was pretty obvious that his foot had major damage but he was talking about his knee puck. Good luck to Cam, I hope they can fix his foot.

Brad likes this.
  19. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Nobody mentioned Eslick's middle finger at the apex of the carousel, I thought it was pretty awesome.

busa99 and track wagon like this.
  20. condon66

Kelly Cleland. :Putter: