1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica Road America Race Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by GNC, Jun 1, 2018.

1. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

It's pretty pathetic when you go on the website , click on race schedule and get 404 page not found. Just another indication how crappy pro racing has become in America.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Better than it was with DMG by leaps and bounds. Not remotely close even.

sbk1198 likes this.
  3. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

seriously ? not better just a different form of stupid.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

lonewrench likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes seriously. Much better. Stupid would be thinking it's professional or somehow cute to have a hatchet in tech...

lonewrench and 418 like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Jeez sean right to throwing shit out , anyone disqualified in 2008 deserved it. There was a rulebook and it was followed. As a principal of a race org you should respect that. I love roadracing as much as the next guy. It's just a shame it has become what it is.

8. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

There I added a pic to remind you about 2008

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, I said absolutely nothing about the dq's or anything like that. I made a comment about shit you did and how professional it wasn't.

I'm sure you don't like they are making it better after Roger imploded pro racing but the simple fact is they are. Roger damn near killed it totally and stunts like you with the hatchet and kevlar didn't help any.

10. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Please elaborate on what I did that wasn't professional? I'm always open to constructive criticism.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure I listed a couple items already...

Either way, your complaint is unwarranted. MotoAmerica is doing good and getting better. My point was simply that your frame of reference, being involved in the single worst thing to happen to pro racing in this country ever, puts you in a position of not being able to judge what is going on objectively.

lonewrench and Cam Morehead like this.
  12. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

So you can't point out anything specific , but you can attempt to slander me . Please tell me my frame of reference? I'm impressed that i'm the single worst thing to happen to pro roadracing in this country ever. Now that's a professional response if I ever heard one.

13. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

The Wera forum is a perfect example as there is limited chatter about racing in general , when there used to be multiple threads on here.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You really need to pay attention.

I said DMG - aka Roger - was the worst single thing to happen to pro racing. You were a minor part of that. You did some things well but you absolutely acted unprofessionally in my view with the hatchet and kevlar - as I have already mentioned. I don't remotely think you had enough power to do all of the things that screwed it up.

There is plenty of chatter on here about racing, MA racing, MotoGP, WSB, BSB and so on. Not sure what you're missing to be honest. But that does go towards my point of objectivity.

Britt, 5axis and sbk1198 like this.
  15. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Well damn.... Happy Friday!

Cam Morehead likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D

Life is good at Road Atlanta and from what I'm hearing at Road America too :crackup:

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

6 posts in general page 1 on road racing at world/national/local level. (7 counting your BS.)

6 plus threads on page 1 actively posting in Vintage about guess what? Racing.

Tech thread has multiple active posts regarding bikes and (shocker) racing.

Piss off .

EDIT - Yep - I'm biased on the efforts of MA - so go ahead and pound sand too Jim.

Scotty87 likes this.
  18. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Hatchet?

Kevlar?

What did I miss? :confused:

K51000 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You missed an evidently very professional chief technical inspector for DMG... :D

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ