1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And there’s NO coming back from that Kobe comment. Talk about lower than snake shit and like a closed Kindergarten, no class.

We don’t need you to talk to Kayla or Dave. You don’t represent anything on any one’s behalf but the puckered asshole you are.

Ducman851 likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Sooo I still don’t know who FastKids is so bear with me, but he’s a northeast guy, who apparently has been banned before and made new name?

henry is what keeps getting called.

is this the dung beetle with frown kids racing now?

wasn’t he/you a DJ??

or is it just a coincidence two wera members named Henry are delusional and extremely full of it?

3. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

This is actually a good topic. We should have a dedicated thread. As I'm trying to secure funding for a wildcard ride for the NATC, I've learned quite a bit. Should I say many on here were correct in their thought process. (In regards to kids / racing / sustainability / etc.) Find it funny I'm 100% about growing / developing kids in the sport. I've done nothing but champion it on this forum. Just be careful with the rocks you throw. At some point they may be thrown back at you.

Apparently you need a Kleenex? The amount of filth and mudslinging going on and you get triggered? This is absolutely priceless!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

“Persecuted everywhere.” :crackup:

Apparently you don’t realize when other posters directly point out your abundance of inaccuracies, while trying to set you straight - is not trolling.

Your remedial assignment now includes learning what the act of trolling entails as well as the prior assigned - learning what the correct definition and meaning of hypocrisy is.

Oh, I’ll see my own way out and no, I’m not coming to Pitt, :Putter:

5. FastByKids

You just kind of proved my point. Appears you don't have a military background. When orders come down you have very little choice. So if you have to go from fixed wing to a helicopter assignment there is no choice.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh please, just stop.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is you being hypocritical………………Again.

8. FastByKids

A DJ? Unfortunately the good lord did not bless me with ANY rhythm.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

No one is talking about having a choice or not. They are talking about one’s skill set and mechanical level/experience required between what is required to work fixed wing vs. rotors. If I had to bet the airplane maintenance head simply wanted you out o his area, so they simply reassigned you in order to maintain sanity within the group at the expense of the helo group LOL.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    pickled egg likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Or sense.

Or shame.

Or cognitive ability.

He did bless you with a face that obviously didn’t get pushed in enough when you were younger and the lessons might have done you some good.

FastByKids likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Among several other things. :D

12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

You dooshnozzles better not fuck up the impending PittRace thread like you did this one.

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

For those of you who are a bit slow, narcissists do narcissist shit to get a reaction out of you. They 'win' when you pay attention and respond.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Look at Sigmund motherfucking Freud here being all mansplainey and shit. :Poke:

cbush likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wishful thinking.
    You should know better :D

pjzocc likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cut him some slack. He’s new here. :D

Attached Files:

17. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

F U!!!
    U trying to get a rise out of me mfer!!??!?

G 97 and StaccatoFan like this.
  18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Challenge accepted! :p

pjzocc likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That wasn’t a challenge you fucking troglodyte. That was Nostradamus-level prognosticating. :crackup:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why? Are you aroused?

Tell me about your mother…

:crackup:

StaccatoFan likes this.