1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica heading to The Ridge

Discussion in 'General' started by Circacee, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Footbridge goes in in a couple of months, I think. As one of the people who visited Mason General as a result of T1, I can say that I'd miss the balls out entry of T1 but I'd also welcome the chicane.

More appropriate footage.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

LOL... Typical lap times at The Ridge for the three groups at each TD are roughly:

Beginner - 2:20+
    Intermediate 2:02-2:20
    Advanced 2:02 and faster

SPL170db looks to have hit a 1:46ish with clean track which for a track day is hauling at The Ridge - most in the ADV group are doing 1:52-2:02 so he would have been lapping around 15-20 seconds/lap faster than the bulk of the group.

Track record was just reset last weekend at a 1:37.8 at the WMRRA race weekend.

I haven't been there in 4 years now but managed a 1:43.8 on my 10 year old K5 Gix and promptly overdosed on red mist and lowsided myself out of 4th place in the premier class race. A 1:45-1:46 at a track day there is haulin' the mail.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's part of California now, up to you if you consider it part of the US or not :D

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Even worser!

5. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

Wow. I know a kid who did 1:50.1 on a 125 there back in 2012.

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Gessner?

7. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

Yep. Uppity little shit.

pscook likes this.