1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at V.I.R.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott S., May 13, 2022.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ive got $5 on the 418. G97 gettin soft these days being a cat guy with pet fish.

418 likes this.
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

I'm done, can't argue with somebody that substitutes their own reality.

Dude has been riding my dick for a month now because at some point in his life Herrin was a mean to him.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: You, of anyone, would certainly know. :moon:

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Who’s arguing?

Keep talking out your ass, Not my fault you are unable to back up your statement, never mind you stating I said social media doesn’t matter. Show me where I made that statement.

You are done, but don’t pretend it’s by your own choice. You’re done because, once again, you talked out of your ass and made statements that you can’t back up. I asked a very simple question and you run off like a little bitch. LOL Done indeed.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  5. Poop

Poop solid today

buncha assholes talking shit again

Dave Wolfe, E Reed and 418 like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, if they can really rescue guys in the desert in 20 minutes, he's not wrong. :D
    You're

G 97 likes this.
  7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Post 687

8. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Well, not all the whining.

Gino230 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not sure if they were attempting a pass or they were buried enough in the pack to not see the red and the other riders slowed some because they did. Haven't gone back to rewatch that one yet.

Foam would be nice but still not sure the rider was in the actual line of fire.

10. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

:crackup:

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Yeah, seeing the flags /lights in the heat of the battle is exactly what I’m thinking about. The downed rider crashed right in front of me and I can assure you he was in part of the impact zone. That corner entry has a slight bend to the right and it just depends how early into the corner you crash what angle you take. He crashed into the other rider mostly up and down on the brakes going too deep trying to make a pass. So he was earlier than where Teagg crashed, but thankfully Teagg didn’t crash earlier in the corner.

I do appreciate the dialogue.

12. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

I think that 20 min. number is an average for all racers. A former MotoGP rider and factory KTM guy will be followed by a helicopter most of the time. His response time would be in seconds or however long it takes to find a LZ and run to him. Other less funded teams would probably expect a much longer response time than 20 minutes.

HPPT likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes sense, looking at it from the camera out in one it was tough to judge distance as usual. Thank you for the info!

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do those TV helicopters all have medical personnel on board?

15. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Couldn't see the image on my work computer, thought I was just stupid for a minute there. Maybe I still am. But man....it's so nice to hear someone just be up front and honest about what's going on behind the scenes.

cav115 likes this.