1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. AndrewG725

AndrewG725 Well-Known Member

This 100%. The average customer of these people and prostitutes are middle aged and older married white men.
    It’s a male issue. Men are the customers, men raised the weak men that can’t get laid, and created our current society, men are the fathers of the OF girls lol.

does Gen X want to take responsibility for their men or… lol

The Great One, stk0308 and L1MTD like this.
  2. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

3. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

Let's hope the riders can stay on track better than this thread

The Great One, koth442, GNC and 11 others like this.
  4. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

I have never been to daytona for the 200 but always wanted to go. Can you roam the entire circuit like you can for the 24 hours of daytona? Is it worth the trip? I have raced the circuit w 4 wheels and cant imagine what it looks like for the twomwheel guys. Thanks

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  5. AndrewG725

AndrewG725 Well-Known Member

your point? None of that has any effect on currently OF sponsorships as claimed. The riders have already confirmed this (and common sense if you know how to read) Josh herrin is above 18, so there’s no issue.

6. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Yes you can, abide that you have the credentials to enter the site.
    You can get up and close with the riders... Obviously, those that are willing to talk to fans.

Stop by and say Hi :beer:

R1M370, Gino230 and ungwaha like this.
  7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

We would always go to credentials and buy a crew pass that way you had all access. It used to be nice when SX was the same week as the 200 that way your credentials worked at the SX race as well.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Can anyone buy one of those?

9. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Not anymore that CCS/ASRA is not racing the same weekend. A general admission ticket does get you in the garages with MA.

10. Quicktoy

I was talking pre ccs. Why couldn’t he go get a crew credential for MotoAmerica?

11. Quicktoy

Used to be able to. Just call MotoAmerica and ask how you get a crew pass for the 200.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  12. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

A team manager would have to buy the crew credential for him, you can’t get your own.

13. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

As said above.. MA doesn't play like that.
    A general admission ticket is all you need if you're not a crew member.
    That will get you everywhere but hot pit.

KneeDragger_c69, ajcjr and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Quicktoy

Lol in AMA days you didn’t even have to say what team. You just went to where the credentials building was and paid them. The first year I ever attended the 200 was 2002 and a friend borrowed my GSXR 750 and I was going to help wrench and that’s when I learned that they never asked what team I was wrenching for. So I went every year and bought a crew pass. I usually found someone to help out though.

15. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Altus announced they are going all-in with Supersport only for '24 with 3 riders - Nassany, Lewis, and Collins

TLR67, SundaySocial and Badger911GT3 like this.
  16. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Supersport is going to be full on dog fight...

Gino230, Boom, nowayout and 3 others like this.
  17. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Jake Lewis, I recognize Nassany but can't place him, and I don't think I recognize Collins?

18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Maybe check rrw.com?

19. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Hope it's okay to post the link to RRW...

Collins is a young gun - Canadian kid who was in a Jr Moto3 Championship in Europe then snagged a 1-off ride with M4 last year at COTA and stuck it on the podium - first time there, first time on a SS bike, first time on the MA Dunlops, yada yada - kids got talent.

Nassaney is the family that runs Altus so makes sense to have him on the team of course and Lewis is a beast on most anything so hopefully he does well and can mentor the 2 other riders a bit.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/new...ielding-lewis-nassaney-collins-in-supersport/

TLR67, koth442 and Namarow like this.
  20. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Supersport is looking very good.

Gino230 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.