1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Oh hell!!! Now that ain’t fair!!

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That’s a hell of a beat down!!

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

he was bragging about black belt something or another and they beat the brakes off him! He had head lumps and knots all over as he stood on the sidewalk looking confused like he’d lost all his Traxxion ;)… at like 4:30AM when we finally left… Shawn had rented the entire club on Canary Row and only racers were there, well his industry was well represented too :D

Quicktoy, Hyperdyne and YamahaRick like this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Lolol
    Collecting $ bills in your g-string? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, to keep racing. :D

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

unfortunately not that night :D it was a free party… nobody paid for anything:D

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
    Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

That Milf Hunter dude sponsored Marco Martinez for several years- he was the one winning everything in FL for a few seasons after Shane Prieto retired. They had the bikes painted all camo with "Team Hunter" on the side. He would always say, "man I wish I could say more about my sponsor....."

I don't get the OF thing, I did the math one time and took the whole gross revenue from the site and divide it by the number of "Content Creators" and it comes out to like $150 each. If you add up all of the women saying they are getting rich off of it.........well, let's just say I will believe it when I see their 1099s from Only Fans. :crackup:

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

he fielded Cory West in a full AMA season with good results and was always professional and an asset to the racing community imo

and he was around Daytona for years and years before that as a fan… he’s from Quebec… has a bar called “Elbow Room” in Fort something FL…

Gino230 likes this.
  8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm sure that revenue distribution is content driven. How much income do you think would be generated by pictures of Dave K wearing nothing but a lacrosse stick?

Gino230 likes this.
  9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Oh I fully get that. But I also think 90% of the women claiming to make hundreds of thousands of dollars are full of shit.

Wait- he owned that bar? It's less than a mile from me!

Quicktoy, 418 and Shenanigans like this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Yep… he’s still got a boat down there he’s always messing with… he’s just a bike guy like all of us… some of us are pilots some are hunters :D … all racers… I always enjoyed hanging out at or away from the track…

Gino230 likes this.
  11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Investigating new sources of revenue to pay for your racing? What is your OF handle - @Gino230mm?

Tyson10R and Gino230 like this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

OF should take all the revenue created and distribute it equally amongst their members.
    It's the only fair way and will teach the members a valuable lesson about their ethics.

418 and 27 like this.
  13. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Isn’t bhad Barbie claiming to make 23 million in 6 months for saying “catch me outside” on Jerry springer?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She made a few million from some second rate cosmetic company and some other “projects.”

Is Honder bringing the latest CBR1000RR-RRR to the US in time for the upcoming season or are they doing that mid year for 2025 deal? Well, at all is also part of the discussion but I’m nothing if not an optimist. :D

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think she made the bulk of her cash as some sort of hip hop artist.

16. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Trackhouse looking into baggers.... rider TBA... :flag:

[​IMG]

17. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

That would have almost made more sense than the move they did make.

5axis likes this.
  18. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Seriously? I'm feeling gulible.

YamahaRick likes this.
  19. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

They have a "new" CBR600RR-RrrRR too. Now with WINGS. Wonder if that'll make it on the supersport grid in MotoAmerica?

20. AndrewG725

AndrewG725 Well-Known Member

Oopsie! Who would do such a thing? lmao

MUFC1878 likes this.