1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2022 silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 20, 2021.

1. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I’ll end up paying for it. I hope they show the hooligans. Having switched from an R6 to the 890 Duke that will be cool to see. Supersport is usually my favorite. I really do hope there are more names in SBK.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Pretty sure you can find room in your budget for ~$7/month to support roadracing in the US.

evakat and The Great One like this.
  3. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

From MA site:

** Only Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, Virginia International Raceway, Pittsburgh International Race Complex, New Jersey Motorsports Park and Barber Motorsports Park will have a discount.

henry_carlson likes this.
  4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

Im fine with purchasing the sub annually even if I don't watch. It's just like my AMA membership these days. But the drama in SS is likely going to be worth the cost.

The Great One, koth442 and jd41 like this.
  5. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

So does this mean it won't be aired on TV anymore? If so, I need to change my TV set up.

6. khill

khill Well-Known Member

HA! Agreed......

7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

motodog650 likes this.
  8. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

60% price increase for a series increasingly focused on Bagger racing, a premier class with a runaway winner the past two years, and to top it all off I gotta listen to Robbie “Ruined Roadracing” Floyd in the two most competitive classes? I can be charitable, but methinks you are asking too much, Sarah McLachlan.

9. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Even the JR JR JR series over in Europe are all about presentation, design, professionalism.

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

JRP now races in Europe?

11. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

Haha!

12. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

i think he's gone but that's just my guess

13. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Panzies will through a 10k bike found the asphalt and say that's racing. Then bitch about 100 a year and that there's no factory support, needs more this and that. You guys would bitch about a free blowjob.:crackup:

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bit early to be three sheets to the wind, innit?

svracer22, OldSchlPunk and E Reed like this.
  15. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I think the talent on the 2022 MA Superbike grid may surprise you..

JJJerry, Gino230 and henry_carlson like this.
  16. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I hate the AMA membership thing. I buy every year because im forced to in order to race.
    But I dont agree with some of the lobbying they do, and really wish they would stop spending money mailing me spam letters.

17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

^^^^^ Drunk LOL

18. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

^^^^He meant to say Twins Cup.
    Delirious from all those late night pre-season SV builds.

19. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think the MA+ live package was underpriced for the last couple of years and is now coming up to market value. Last year I only had MA+ and MotoGP, but think I will add WSBK this year.

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I hope so. If there's another big team with some talent coming in to Superbike, there's no way I won't sign up.