1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2022 silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

New pricing is out for Live+.

Attached Files:

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's up 10 bucks from last year isn't it ?

3. Nathey

Nathey Well-Known Member

Holy crap a 50% hike in one year? I'm still going to pay for it because I'm a sucker, but that's crazy

koth442 likes this.
  4. Nathey

Nathey Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was $59 preseason last year

5. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

$54.99 preseason per the email from MA in 2021.

Nathey likes this.
  6. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Shits getting pricey. I'll pay it.. this season. Another $30 hike next season might not be so favorable for them.

7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

I agree

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  8. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

GAWDAMN.

Senna likes this.
  9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Just saw the email.

Jesus.

10. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Meh, I enjoy watching and will pay it. I'll get the renewal price of $89 bucks. But even at $109 is still a drop in the bucket compared to some of the stuff I dont think twice about blowing money on. Fast food, MC parts, gag gifts, liquor, an oil change on my truck...you get the picture.

If i can enjoy a full season of racing for that price, I'll take it. And it's on demand so you can watch it as it fits your own schedule. Support the sport that we dont want to die and quit yer bitchin :crackup:

11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

hope that means they improved the infrastructure. that shit crapped out a ton last year

The daytona 200 is included fyi

12. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I'm still surprised that so many people said they had issues, but I almost never watched live. Normally I'd watch it a few hours later and I never had problems.

jksoft and henry_carlson like this.
  13. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

A little louder for the people in the back please! Reading through these MA threads it's clear that no matter what they do, they're doing it wrong. :rolleyes:

14. henry_carlson

so they cited baggers, hooliagans, daytona and austin for the price increases on the discord. and fyi i think you get a free sub if you camp out at Washington.

15. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Anybody know if you still get discounted tickets to select events if you subscribe?

16. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I will definitely renew for this season...
    For $89 you get a ton of race action over each weekend per event!!!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Obviously I'll buy it, but I can bitch a little bit at that crazy price increase. The fact that it includes the 200 so I don't have to watch that streaming on a computer is a nice bonus and softens the sting a bit.

lopitt85 likes this.
  18. henry_carlson

i am guessing but i think they might have kyle wyman joining the broadcast. g dub said some cryptic shit on the podder about him still being involved and Kyle was doing some presenting iirc this offseason

Senna likes this.
  19. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I'll probably wait and see what other teams are announced for superbike before deciding. I want to support the sport, but I also pay for WSBK and MotoGP and both of those series had much better racing the past two years.

Gixxerguy855 and koth442 like this.
  20. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I hope they do more of those Hooligan races. That style of bike is super popular (at least here in MI) People like to watch stuff they own/ride being raced.

koth442 and SuddenBraking like this.