1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto2...Marquez.

Discussion in 'General' started by roxychic46, Apr 10, 2012.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

:stupid:

Although, I DO think he could have kept it on track. I think after he got pushed out, he sort of "panicked" (there really is not a better word to use, but panic is too strong) and kept going straight. It looked like he could have made it running rEALLY REALLY wide, but not off.

But then again, it also doesnt look any faster than we go...... and we all know that is bullshit :crackup:, so I am probably way off :D

2. Chip

Chip Registered

3 choices.....into Marquez, behind Marquez, or off the track.

He didn't back off and had to settle for fifth...

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Actually I think it supposed too evoke comparisions with Valentino Rossi more, if done more successfully. GP is desperate for the next Rossi, which is going to become a dangerous game for those not aspiring to that colosseum crowd pleasing "playfulness".

4. I ddnt pay enough attention to situations yall are talking about to comment. But one thing i am pretty sure of, the beeb has probably given more thought, more debate and spent more time worrying about the "incident" than the riders or even the org has. :D

I bet if the Moto2 riders saw this thread, they would be like "those fuckers are still talking about that shit?".

:crackup:

5. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

LOL> A lot like that situation between me and that guy and you at Road atlanta a bunch of years ago. He and I were fine once we checked on each other on pit road. Not an issue at all. neither was hurt, and not a mark on either bike actually. He knew what happened, and so did I. we were done with it.

but it turned into a huge debate spanning three or four forums, on how either he, or I fucked up, and even how YOU fucked up just by being there and riding "too fast" on some IIRC WTF :crackup:

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

As far as I can remember, Lorenzo never made any dick moves like that. He is always a gentleman on and off track.

7. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Haha! We have a winner! :up:

8. I had totally forgot about that shit. Yeah, shit got blew way out of proportion.

[​IMG]

9. RollieManollie

That's how I saw it! Again, sure it was aggressive but that's what these riders have to deal with every lap. Look at some of the Simon Corsi passess!

10. RollieManollie

That only works for the nesba track day! ;)

11. Chip

Chip Registered

The guy was an axe murder when he raced 250's......

12. Choice 2, behind Marquez was not possible. They were already hard on the brakes and Luthi's front wheel was beside Marquez's back wheel when Marc moved over. How is Luthi supposed to fall back in line behind him when they were already braking at the limit?

I just watched a video of their conversation (off track) after the race. Luthi told Marquez what his position was when Marc moved over, and Marc apologized to Luthi.

When you pass someone in the braking zone and aren't 100% sure you've completely cleared them, it's bad racing to move all the way back over to the edge of the track.

13. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

lorenzo was suspended a race for suspect riding in his 250 days... he had quite the reputation previous to his entry into the premier class...

there was quite a bit of racing that went on previous to the last 2 or 3 years...

14. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Yep, remember that like it was yesterday. Simonchelli and Barbara also made a lot of dick moves on their 250s, many which caused others to crash off track.

But does anyone remember Marquez's ass-packing into Rathpark Willarat last year on the cool down lap? That was pretty F'd up.

I like the kid a lot, but he's a bit wound up out there. Maybe its internal pressure to be #1, who knows.

15. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

That's true. But now he's an angle :D

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup::beer:

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

90 degree? 45 degree?

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And is it pronounced 'Zangle' or 'Thangle'?....