1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto2 bikes

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Oct 23, 2017.

1. :crackup:

But what about my name on my leathers?

2. He just said "she ate my butt". :crackup:

3. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

I actually would really like to hear what you have to say about this. I am always curious to learn about the intricacies of the gp bikes.

Also, I love how I can remember reading posts where people are telling broome to ride a real gp frame and when he actually is thinking about buying one and racing it we get a crowd of Debbie downers. Personally I think it would be fucking awesome if he buys one and I think the review after racing it for a season would be an extremely interesting perspective to have access to.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

You’d need a 3 day vacation to read all that TL;DR

stk0308 likes this.
  5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I think it is pretty damn cool if Chris can do this and I will be fully onboard if I can personally be there when he lets Brian know so I can film him chasing Chris around the shop with a butcher knife. :D

stk0308, Gorilla George and Phl218 like this.
  6. That is a likely scenario. :crackup:

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I cant believe no one has thought of the impossible on this Thread!!!

Broome riding a bike with a left exhaust pipe! :crackup:

badmoon692008, stk0308 and NemesisR6 like this.
  8. Yeah we'll have to fix that shit. :D

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Hrmm... 320lb-ish 600? I'd need to see the plumbing and wiring before being fully sold.

I only run one class as it is on my R6, so no worries there. I'm used to having to fabricate / search the world for parts for my 25+ year old machines so no big change there...

My wallet however says "Hell no!" Crap.

10. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Just do it!
    Every once in a while Moto 2 parts pop up on Ebay UK.
    I think would be awesome to own one. I especially like it having a production motor, means it would be cheap to run if you dont crash.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. I wonder if an R6 motor can fit in it. :D

Kurlon likes this.
  12. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Go on...

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Anything is possible with enough time and $$$.

14. I read that in the announcers voice that always says that. :D

I can't remember his name. But he makes it all one word like "guwan" every time someone makes an aggressive pass or some shit.

15. I just wonder what all it would entail. I don't know about dimensional differences, or output orientations, or any of that shit. I'm sure anything can be made to work, but I don't know how much of a PITA it would be.

I just know Brian loves him some R6 motors. If it had (or could be adapted to) an R6 motor, he would be all about it.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I would think any mechanic/builder/tuner would pull out a fresh happy sock to work on some unobtanium.

TLR67 and Gorilla George like this.
  17. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

You cam get some angry cbr motors too. Formula FC eske. Or even wss spec. Best of both worlds.

18. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

u dont even need a lot of motor w/ Moto2 bikes. their trap speeds are very high even though the engine builds are mild. i suspect that their drag coefficient is low. they also present less frontal area than an SS bike. they are prob making less HP than Solis' CBR, but max trap speeds at COTA were ~10mph faster than him. Moto2 bikes get to 172mph there.

19. I'm sure I will ruin all of that once I climb my big ass on it. :D