1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motionless

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

that sounds like trouble.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

What's the worst that could happen ? :D

3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

My EX girlfriend, married a gal in Texas , a computer tech who made a real good living $.
    They had a lil boy...then he found out that 6 yrs earlier when in college, she worked as a stripper. So he up & left her and his boy?
    So during this period, he had a "affair" with a old girlfriend. They texted back n forth making fun of the wife and laughing that they were F***ing behind her back, and all the accociated Lil things of "dirty" but fun topics. And that he was going to collect $ from her as she made a great living.
    So they all go to court and he thought he was going to be clever and bring his 75-year-old mother as a character witness...etc...
    Well unbeknownst to him "he never thought of this " Tjhe wife since she was his "wife " went to the phone company and got transcripts of all his texts and conversations.
    So the judge told the mother that she felt that she should probably leave the courtroom...during the testimony..she decided to stay..until about the 3rd -4th reading of text transcripts..She got up out of her own accord and left embarrassed .
    Well to say he didn't get "Crucified" Would be a understatment. He already had 3 daughters he was paying child support to, Then add another from Texas... Apparently in Texas for running out on a family is not welcome paying a small fortune for the next 16 years and he's 52 yrs old.... Ouch.
    Be careful......
    Still don't understand some folks, if you meet a woman and fall in love, then have a child ..then find out something from the "past"....In my world..So what? Everyone does it has been someplace they may or may not be proud of...but that's not who they are now..in many cases .I completely understand that's not always the case.. but shit ...a young woman in her mid 30s earning $165k in Texas...?
    Everybody has standards?
    Apparently she's re-married to a school superintendent..whom has 2 young kids..
    Sounds like she was a good one....I'm not one to talk....or pass judgement. Many of ya know what I've been goin through with a bad one
    Best wishes..whatever your goin through....May it all work out mutually well for all.

4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Wut?

:D

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Exactly

6. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

AF6C02A6-7EA6-49C8-ACC9-CD720F9B7B7F.jpeg

Phl218 likes this.
  7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Well those are definitely words. At least most of them. No idea what they’re supposed to say. But er... good job on making words. :confused:

brex and Kev59 like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Maybe @long path/road can translate?

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Y’all slow. He said the most important part of that in the first sentence. Ex-girlfriend. Yay. Good riddance. Happy Thanksgiving. Count your blessings.

Razr and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  10. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Sorry bout any confusion.
    It is EX girlfriend, but supposed to read ex- girlfriends
    " brother"..lol

11. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I just figured "EX girlfriend" was actually a dude in drag, but hey. No judgment here. :crackup:

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, but then he followed it up with 'married a gal in Texas', which was leading me to think this was a very different, perhaps more lurid, tale than what followed. :D

13. joec

joec brace yourself

And no photos. This place has really gone downhill.

DmanSlam and Pride & Joy like this.
  14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Who ya gonna call?

472F4FCD-1E6D-4C8B-9DD4-9AEA93F754C2.jpeg