1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More BS from the PRIVATELY owned Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 45° Please, Nov 11, 2008.

1. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Somebody set up us the bomb.

[​IMG]

2. PitBoy

PitBoy Well-Known Member

No real sure what the GIF has to do with my quote. But thanks anyway :)

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I'm not sure what it has to do with anything. :D

4. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

With all due respect, if you believe the first verse of Revelation, that book refers to things which already happened in the first century, not Obama:)

5. Oak

Oak Thiamist Altar Boy

Whatever 'change' Obama might have possibly done is out the window with his newly chosen chief of staff - Rahm Emanuel. Do some research on this guy lol it's ridiculous. Oh well...

6. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

Your Saying the book of Revelation has already happened in the 1st century?

7. PitBoy

PitBoy Well-Known Member

whatever helps you sleep at night, but would you be willing to bet your life on that or your soul? Do a search for nwo or RFID chip it hasn't happened yet but it will very soon.

8. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

YES

Rev. 1:1, 1:3, 22:10

9. PitBoy

PitBoy Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that episode on the History Channel as well. And no that is not the case.

First, Rev 1:1 specifically states things that must shortly come to pass. Refering to "when you see these signs, the end will shortly be following."

This is also outlined in Mathew 24:3-8 talking about the wars, famine, earthquakes and other things.

Second, Rev 1:3 refers to a special blessing that is bestowed on anyone who reads the book of Revelations. So this has no relevence to this point at all

Third, Rev 22:10 doesn't have any relevence either. If you back up to Rev 3 you will see that the entire book of Revelations is based on a vision shown to John while in prison on the Isle of Patmos. An Angel is showing him these things as they are happening in the future. If you read Rev 22:8 it states that John is still seeing this vision by the time vs 10 comes around.

Sorry but you're wrong. At no time during the first century did these thing happen as described in Mathew. Over the last few years we have been bombarded by hurricanes, tornadoes, tropical storms, tsunamis, tidal waves and so on. More so then EVER in history. We are also starting to face a food shortage in the sense that the price of food has been sky rocketing with the price of gas since the financial meltdown as engineered by the Fed.

There are some scholars who believe that Nero the great was the anti-christ. This is not the case. Because his name added up to 666 and the guy was a real dick doesn't qualify him as the anti-chirst. Why? Because we are still here. Revelations is happening now as we speak and has been in works for the last 80-100 years.

I served in the Marine Corps and as a private contractor for the military and I am ashamed of my government. I love my country but I am here to tell you this is not a U.S. government conspiracy. This is a world wide organization. Dont take my word for it. I repeat, DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Look into it yourself. Ask yourself this. If the Bible is true and Revelations is going to happen what would have to happen for them to achieve the mark of the beast and such? I mean honestly, even if you aren't a believer you've still heard the story of the mark and 666 and so one so as soon as someone required you to take the mark you would know immediately and resist right? Wrong, they are going to accomplish this and already have started to accomplish this in such a manner that people are going to throw themselves at the government for protection and security and in doing so are going to willingly give up their civil and religious freedoms for safety. Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin? Now admitted by our government as have been staged. "Again, look it up for yourself" What about 9-11? Can anyone tell me where the hell was the plane on the grounds of the Pentagon? 9-11 commision reports that is decentagraded? WTF!!! A plane made out of alum and titanium both of which have melting point of over 1k degrees being burnt up by jet fuel which is mostly Kerosene and burns at a temperture of less then 1k degrees? WTF are the wings, they didn't impact the building, nor did they end up on the lawn. Once again, look into it for yourself. There is a video called Loose Change that doesn't claim to know what happen but proves that what is shown in the 9-11 Report is not the truth. I can go and on all day. The point is dont be misdirected by what is happening in front of your face. Look what happened after. Immediately after 9-11 they passed that Homeland Security Act giving them permission to investigate and detain INDEFINITALLY without proof of legal cause. It is all based on suspicion. We all grew up learning about how our government was fool proof because of our checks and balances. Before the executive branch had to receive permission from the judicial branch to perform wire taps, arrest and/or detain individuals. Not anymore. If they "feel" you are a terrorist then thats as much evidence as they need. That my friends is the end of your civil rights. I've got several cop friends who tell me about how they may bend or manipulate the law to get done what they need to and that basically its all in how they right the report. That applies to the Homeland Security Act to.

But dont fret, its not just our government. In fact our government is not truly at fault. The Federal Reserve has taken control of all aspects of government. The fact is money controls everything and until you know how the Federal Reserve works, where is came from and who is in charge you cant reallly understand. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank that loans money to our government with interest. The problem is we are paying back the loan using the money we borrowed which is why it is a mathematical impossibility for us to EVER get out of debt. Dont think money controls things? Ever hear of a place called Russia? Russia was never defeated militarily. They were defeated in the arms race because they simply could not keep up with us in the arms race and bankrupt themselves trying. Thus the end of the cold war and Russia is no longer considered a threat. I can go on and on and it would sound crazy if you are just one of the mindless patriots who is simply following the rest of the herd. But blind patriotism is not patriotism at all. It is our responsibility to make sure our government is performing the in manner in which they were instructed by the Constitution. They haven't been.

Again, look into it for yourself.

John F Kennedy took a stand against the Fed and look where it got him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1Lo-WPDQg

watch the video and see where the fed came from, and how it works. This is just part 1 of 6 but if you are interested enough watch the other 5 and see.

Wanna hear about 9-11?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdlBAp-24g

This is part 1 of 3, and before the retards come out and start bashing Ventura because he was a wrestler remember he was also a 10 year veteran of the SEALS and a true partiot because when he saw something wrong, and asked questions.

Here is loose change, again dont believe anyone. Everyone has their own opinions but ask questions and you will see that what we have been told is not the case.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Back to the topic at hand. If you watch video 6 of the Fed youtube video I posted above you will see what the plans are for the future. Its the RFID chip. Right now I can almost bet that everyone reading this has a credit and/or debit card. Ask yourself this. Could you put the card away for one week. Dont pay for anything using it including online purchases and see how it would affect your life. If it doesn't set you back it will certainly hinder you. Now keeping that in mind, think about all this scare tactic BS about identity theft, illegal imigration, kidnapping and so on and think about how all these problems can be rectified by the simple implementation of a chip in your hand. Right now they are already doing it on a voluntary basis. But in 2005 they made the national ID a requirement which is why everyone has a magnetic strip on the back of their license. Next step is to do away with the strip and go to the chip. Think about it, you'll never have to worry about where your kids are, never have to worry about illegal aliens taking your job (they wont have the chip initially so they cant buy or sell anything), never have to worry about ID theft since your ID is now stored in your hand. Its all been set in motion right now as of today. Its just not a mandatory thing yet. But it will be. Just like Schiff stated that he read the writing on the wall and saw the financial disaster coming watch and see if this is not a prelude of things to come.

Like I said, I wish I were wrong but I dont think I am. Are you willing to bet your life that I am wrong? Because in the end thats what it will come down to as described in Revelations. LOOK INTO IT YOURSELF.

Call me crazy but if you have any questions you can PM me and I'll do the best I can to help you with what I know. I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008