1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monty Warsings TZ250 in classifieds!

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by TZ925, Mar 13, 2003.

1. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

or the beginning of a NEW era!

I'll be doing the WERA Motard and maybe F2, depending on the lap times. CCS I'll think about.

I'll also be doing the SMUSA events at VIR and Beaver, the Prime Media National at Beaver, hopefully any AMA SuperMoto races if they have them at Road Atlanta, VIR or Mid Ohio, and some select others.

I'm going to bring it to the GNF for the winner take all Motard final too!

I'm doing black rims and blue hubs and won't have the gay yellow graphics. It will hopefully be street legal but I'm going to need some help on that one. Check this for a look:
    [​IMG]

2. falcn

falcn Well-Known Member

bitchin...

I need more MONEY!!!

How weird is that thing going to feel after a TZ?

You shouldnt have too much trouble getting it to be street legal. There are some good removable light packages you can add.

Check the Baja kits and see if they have one to make it a dualie.

3. TZ925

The TZ is still available in case any of you are looking to dominate the F2 class this year...

WR450F is now in the garage and undergoing it's transformation. This thing is bad-ass!

4. Bill Cole

Bill Cole Well-Known Member

When I was in Spain last year you could get a full blown motard right in Yamaha Dealers showroom. Came from the factory all set up and they would add other goodies. It was very cool!

5. TZ925

I am happy to announce that we have found a loving home for our beloved TZ. If anything falls through I will repost the add.

Thanks.