1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mongo - Help

Discussion in 'General' started by thiam1, Mar 22, 2001.

1. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Can you text-wrap (or whatever) the Days of the BBS (the soap opera)? It's gone wide screen, and it sucks. Thanks, dude.

2. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Mongo has split for Roebling. No help there. All Tex has to do is edit his post to break up that long list of characters.

3. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Suddenly you guys need the Texan, i see how you work. blah blah blah goatf***r, blah blah blah ass beat blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.

I will not edit, never, not in a million years or for all the money in the world. unless of course somebody sweet talks me. [​IMG]

4. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Hey mister, alls (that's a word in these parts) I did was call you a backmarker. I made no reference to you, livestock, or any ass beating.

Besides, I'm slower than you and have to work out of an actual office, so there.

So, who did the sweet talkin' ?

5. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

LOL, that saga we're all so madly adding to has sucked me in sooo badly.....

I've got to be to work in 3 hours, load the car, work all night, then pick up the missing link at about 3 am, and here I sit, waiting impatiently for the next installment....

God, this is so sad.....

6. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

No sweet talking, it just bugged me as much as it did you guys, sorry about that, i didn't know it would happen.

Greg-the chili is cooking, smells awesome. and don't bet on being slower than me, and ha ha, i work out of the house! [​IMG]

7. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

wow, that really is sad. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I am having so much fun reading the story...i'm not quite funny enough to contribute. [​IMG] See you guys in a couple of days!! Thiam and Tex, I wish you could be there!!

9. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

So do I! It would be great if we could have all of the lunatics present. I guess we'll be in turn three, and should get there around 7 tomorrow morning.

10. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Isn't Roebling in Georgia? My inlaws are there, so maybe i'll try to time a visit to coincide with a race there or Road A. They only live 20 minutes from there. I gotta go get the bike ready for Texas World.

You guys and gals have fun, and GSXRGIRL, don't try to be funny, just type what would make you laugh and you'll be an important contributor to the story. I didn't mean for anyone to take me seriously on adding to it.

11. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

They only live 20 minutes from RA?? You definately have to make it to that race!! [​IMG]

I'm glad everyone is contributing to that story...funniest thing i've ever read!!!

12. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

THEY live 20 minutes, i live 1000 miles and 20 minutes. I have to be there the second weekend of june, but there are no races. I am going to try to make the GNF, that may be the soonest we raise a glass. Shouldn't be a problem talking the wife into a trip to her parents.

13. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Seems Tex has created a bit of a monster on my thread. If y'all push this to 1,000 I may have to buy beer for the lot...

And as I was saying before, Tracee has been awfully quiet on that thread. But he jumps in any time some poor soul posts something on the burger thread. It's like Holyfield and all those old guys who won't quit until somebody hurts them bad. Admitting that your best performance is behind you is not so bad. [​IMG]
    Now, let's see if I've made him mad enough [​IMG]

14. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Mad, why should I be mad? Not that some pouser could ever make me mad. [​IMG]

15. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Pouser? This place is awesome. I learn stuff every day. I don't even know what it is and I'm laughing... [​IMG]

16. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Tracee, you are a poor representation of Georgia. [​IMG] I think he meant poser.

17. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

are there good representations of Georgia. And lay off of Tracee, better to be a has been than a never was. [​IMG] (fuel the fire)

[This message has been edited by Texracer85 (edited 03-22-2001).]

18. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I think i'm a wonderful representation of this state. After all, I am a true GeorgiaPeach. [​IMG]

19. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

Hey there!!(in a sweet, soft deep voice) [​IMG]