1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MNF

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Go Brett Favre What a game. OT

2. karrotx

karrotx Well-Known Member

I really wanted to see Favre pull it off but I'm glad he didn't!

Now the Eagles need to beat the suckboys!

3. dmb367

dmb367 Custom User Title A

da burrs

4. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Bears suck. Hopefully the owners don't rethink things about getting rid of the whole coaching staff.

5. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I sure wish the game would have ended with another BF "winging-it" INT, just like the good ole' BF did for the Packers all those years, instead of Cutler actually being a QB.

6. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Kinda disappointed in AP fumbling the game away. He did get me alot of fantasy points though.

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

At least GB is making the playoffs this year. :D

8. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I look at our (Packer) record this year and realize, we could have won that first game against the Vikings, we should have beaten the Bengals and we could have won against the Bucs and Steelers. We'd be in Colt territory with our record.

I love that they put up the Favre vs Rodgers stats for the year and Rodgers are better in every aspect but overall record (but see above). I think Ted Thompson did the right thing and backed the right horse for the future of the Packers.

9. LKJ

LKJ Banned

He got stripped of the ball, he didn't fumble but that's the way it goes. What a beeeeeautiful pass by Cutler to win the game. The Bears seem to play well when it's freezing cold.

10. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Technically yes but it still counts as a fumble and he definitely needs to work on securing that ball better. Leads the league in fumbles.