1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMA chicks are the new Gun Bunnies

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Seems like the fitness model thing has morphed into the MMA model. Chicks on Instagram posting their workouts and whatnots. It's like the chicks who strap-on (hehe) a rifle and pose. I like both.

kangasj and cav115 like this.
  2. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

hot chicks + just about anything is ok in my book.

Shocker, The Great One, Chris and 4 others like this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So, do I have to ask the question?

Dragginass, YamahaRick and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

What? Pics? Nah, time has proven some of these dudes around here are triggered/afraid of fit women.

cav115 and britx303 like this.
  5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I don't like that we are thinking the same thing! But I appreciate that I wasn't the only one thinking it

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

One of my kid's former coaches is doing that stuff now. Not the gun bunny crap or posing on instagores, the MMA stuff. She was into all that cross fit crap and tough mudding and triathlons and shit.

Last time I saw her I'd have given her my lunch money. Fists taped up and had just worked a heavy bag.

K51000 likes this.
  7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

no; What`s your move?:D

And let them be triggered!

We want pics!

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

My current “fit chick” crush is maddy forberg. She maka ma heart flutta:D

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

10. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

If the picture is accurate that's more man than I have ever been. Also, it looks like someone beat it with a fry pan at some point...:eek:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Your boy already ruined it.

Jed and cav115 like this.
  12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Not sure about MMA chicks, but cross fit chicks for sure. They're damn near the only reason I even have an Instagram (never have actually posted anything). Well, them and a few moto pages. Plus Nat Geo and NASA, couple pew pages. Pretty much sums up why I have a gram. And cross fit chicks with a rifle are my shit, as long as its realistic looking, even if its posed. A chick in a thong with an AK is bout retarded.

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Perhaps the most disappointing thread in all of the history of the bbs. Congratulations, you did it. :D

DmanSlam, notbostrom, Jed and 5 others like this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sorry man. Post a fit chick and one of the miserable will go on a rant about how many sandwiches she needs. Nope.

DucatiBomber, MELK-MAN and brex like this.
  16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Naw man, that's for skinny chicks. Fit chicks get accused by beta males of being too masculine.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't care if people post up pictures until someone goes full retard (and someone will) and pushes it too far. Don't care until it's time to care and then it's clobbering time. :D

gpz11 and MELK-MAN like this.
  18. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I have spent way to much time on youtube lately watching those fishing chicks! My wife just thinks I am watching regular fishing stuff because the dialog is actual fishing content. :crackup:

Steeltoe likes this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:clap::beer:. I like watching em noodle catfish.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hmmmm... Vicky...

crusty9r and Gino230 like this.